• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Going northeast on route 16, I fight a Bold, stinky male trash bag with filth coming out of its sides. However, after I had Joey bite it three times, I trip and one of my Great Balls catch it. Ugh. I name it gIO and store it in the PC right away.

After throwing the garbage away, I manage to get a Lax female chinchilla I name Bianc and a Quiet female gothic lolita named Fia. For the last one, I give her the ability to attrack foes instead of crying, along with the ability to paralyze opponents and a grass lasso to whip them.

While training, Joey manages to evolve into a mega centipede. With his newfound bulk, he can now push boulders with ease. A new TM is also found. It gives Payback. Not terribly useful when everyone is overlevelled.

The forest to the north of route 16 houses some evolved Pokémon, but nothing that interesting aside of a RV and a mute girl inside, while her boyfriend left to get some help after I talked to him. The only item of note is a Big Mushroom. Now where's Adria so I can give it to her...

Backtracking to some of the earlier areas grants us some neat items, namely the Solarbeam TM. Going back to the museum, I revive my fossil to get a new pet, a Lonely male multicolor bird. At least it's better than a pidgeon as a flying mount. I end up naming him Dray.

Going back to my hometown for a bit, I see the prof Araragi and I show her my Pokédex. Since I had enough Pokémon in it, she gives me the False Swipe TM.

After some training, Fia managed to grew a fair amount taller. Most of this training was done with her team partner, Dag. Showing her gratitude, she gave him an attractive wink. After a fuzzy feeling inside him, Dag felt like working harder now. Maybe he too would get stronger and taller after all his friends did.

Going on to route 5, Cheren stops me for a fight. The poor fellow doesn't know he's outclassed by TE the boar yet, though.

After this battle, Kamitsure introduces me to the champion of Isshu. Nice hair, mate! After healing our pets, we proceed to beat the crap out of several trainers, including toddlers. Why do they have such big dogs is beyond me. The musician trainer even gives me an electric guitar! Sadly it's only for the music hall.

At the end of the road, we find a drawbridge and its operator. After Kamitsure winks at him, we can finally cross the Hodomoe bridge. While on the bridge, I manage to catch a Relaxed female duck. I name her Popo.

In Hodomoe, Cheren is talking to a cowboy who happens to be the Gym leader of this city. He leaves however after talking about Team Plasma. Several new items are in town, namely a Shell Bell, an Expert Belt and a somewhat hidden Big Pearl. I also buy a dozen of Mumu Milk bottles.

South of town is the Freezing Container. After having Dag smash their pets with rising knees, he helps to catch a Mild female vanilla ice cream ball who had eyes on Dag. I call her Iris.

Inside the actual building, which is freezing cold, I find the Boiling Water TM. Funnily enough, TE can learn it despite being a fire boar. Oh well, it's stronger and more accurate than throwing rocks.

All the trainers here are considered "Workers", yet most of them have Dokkoras do the work for them. And they're only there to battle me. I wish work was like that for me in real life.

In the backroom of the container, a new sage, named Vio, is there with a bunch of grunts hugging him to keep him warm. Cheren takes four of them by himself while I fight the four others. Dag shows them his moves mercilessly. After all this, all Plasmas are arrested and I get a free NeverMeltIce.

Going to the gym, Cheren and I see our cowboy giving Vio back to his master Geechisu. Dumbass. Oh well, time to beat him. Fresh Water given, then down the elevator I go. Midway in the shaft, Dag feels strangely empowered. He then evolves, gaining a lot of power and also a mohawk and a hoodie, which is actually his skin as a baby lizard. Still can't keep his pants on, but you can't have everything.

At the very base of the shaft, I find Yahkon, the earthen cowboy. Dag goes knee first into his crocodile's nose, His rage increasing, he gets to taste some delicious frog legs, before digging the steel mole's own grave. Quake Badge get. Comes with an IOU for the Level Ground TM on route 6, which could prove useful as a baby Earthquake. Lazy bastard lets me do the work in the freezer, RELEASES the criminals, and now he tells me he can't give me my reward? Fuck you man. Fuck you.

Going at the top of the shaft, I even notice a cone that was blocking my way earlier got removed. Oh well...someone's waiting for me outside.

The FE4 THREAD

Edited by Gengar

With bad luck? Please say you meant bad luck.

Of course. :)

Hmmmm...

Of course.

I'm not sure if I should be relieved or suspicious because of the pause before your answer :(.

We're talking about Pilot's luck here. Lets think about the worst possibilities.

sometimes...

Oh, I see. Do you like it there?

I like it well enough. I'm from Arizona, though, so when it's cold and rainy, I hate it.

Sunny today though.

I want to end up like this:

toki.jpg

8]

Impossible.

I don't think anyone can end up like that, but it's nice to have a goal.

Actually it IS possible.

Cheesy good ending yay.

Chaos wasn't hard as I thought. >:

Now you can experience the joy that is the Drawing Of magic Seals.

Just remember that speed is more important than accuracy.

Edited by TheEnd

Claihm Solais laughs at AoS.

Inb4 Roxas tries to get one in DoS. I used a katana there.

That chipmunk is actually pretty cool. I take what I said about him back.

It's useless.