• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

n6vwnr.png

2mfkyuh.png

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Bawwww anime style

So apparently, instead of saying yes/no, you reply with an emotion (happy/angry/sad/fun) in Dark Dawn.

Looks more like Dark Down to me.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh look, I had forgotten Golden Sun was supposed to be out already. My boredom is solved.

There's still Covenant of the Plume. I think I remember Bus saying it was one of the the most depressing game he had played in a while btw.

Edited by Marthur

There's stil Covenant of the Plume. I think I remember Bus saying it was one of the the most depressing game he had played in a while btw.

It might be better to not touch it for now then

Game: "Go, stop Garet's kid from doing something stupid."

You:

1. Happy

2. Angry

3. Sad

4. Fun

Yep, Dark Down it is.

The first one was more depressing, imo. Mainly because I cared about the characters.

I vaguely remember it.

But now that I think about it, I think I saw relatively little of my brother's pt.

"I wonder if Terry managed to go to that hill..."

"Happy/sad/angry/fun"

GODDAMMIT

Edited by TheEnd

There are OVAs too?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3665/Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes:_Spiral_Labyrinth

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3371/Legend_of_the_Galactic_Heroes:_A_Hundred_Billion_Stars;_A_Hundred_Billion_Lights

Also three movies - an extended version of the first two episodes (Overture), the first time Yang and Reinhard became aware of each other (Conquest) and something that doesn't matter (Golden Wings).

Seek Central Anime subs, the others suck so much it isn't fun.

Edited by TheEnd

http://myanimelist.n...piral_Labyrinth

http://myanimelist.n..._Billion_Lights

Also three movies - an extended version of the first two episodes (Overture), the first time Yang and Reinhard became aware of each other (Conquest) and something that doesn't matter (Golden Wings).

Seek Central Anime subs, the others suck so much it isn't fun.

I see

Spiral Labyrinth it is.

Central has finished subbing it recently. I don't know if they've made a full batch torrent yet (those Mutineer, Duelist, etc. torrents are SL).

I see

And by bad subs, I mean bad sub timing, name confusion, bad grammar, nonsense, etc.

Edited by TheEnd

Central has finished subbing it recently. I don't know if they've made a full batch torrent yet (those Mutineer, Duelist, etc. torrents are SL).

And by bad subs, I mean bad sub timing, name confusion, bad grammar, nonsense, etc.

3 minutes in and I see Yang's dad has died. wooooooooooooonderful

Chronologically, it goes like this:

Spiral Labyrinth > Mutineer > Duelist > Retriever > 3rd Battle of Tiamat > One hundred billion Stars, One hundred billion Lights > Golden Wings > My conquest is the Sea of Stars > Overture to a New War > Main series.

What, because Lucious is an obvious threat to your masculinity? We all knew that.

Forgot to add "when he reaches puberty"