• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one of them.

I can't say I remember a lot about the first gaiden, other than Reinhard and Kircheis going to an ice planet and general Rozenritter badassery. But it definitely happened before Reinhard got his ship.

I think he has a cane. Or at least no visible eyes.

But yeah...

I think he has a cane. Or at least no visible eyes.

Second gaiden then, I think I remember somebody like that. He'd sleep and make Reinhard rage.

...no seriously, where do you find these things...

There was a time when I lurked in a certain imageboard, and the flash section was one of my favorites.

Of course, every post was a repost of a repost, so eventually I had already saved everything I found remotely interesting. That was... two years and half ago.

It's mostly just residual sick I think. Around noon I hit exhaustion, and sort of napped on my desk, then I woke up a couple hours later and was like "shit, I got almost nothing done today," and started scurrying and worrying. And now I have a bit of a headache and still feel blah and tired to boot.

I'm sure it'll pass though, so it's nothing huge. Just, annoying.

Not getting enough rest and anxiety really sucks. Hope it goes away by the time you really go to sleep.

Why am I even on this site, I should be studying for next week's exams fffffuuuuu

Not getting enough rest and anxiety really sucks. Hope it goes away by the time you really go to sleep.

Why am I even on this site, I should be studying for next week's exams fffffuuuuu

Thanks. I hope so too. Tossing and turning when you want to be asleep is never fun.

Exams in all your subjects, or just a few?

Three out of four, so just about. The Biology exam is going to determine whether I drop it once and for all. I will never willingly choose an early class ever again.

I never enjoyed High School Biology either. :S Good luck with your studies though, and here's hoping for the best for you.

There was a time when I lurked in a certain imageboard, and the flash section was one of my favorites.

Of course, every post was a repost of a repost, so eventually I had already saved everything I found remotely interesting. That was... two years and half ago.

I've never really bothered saving things like that. I should have done that when I was lurking on FESS2.

First one to die loses.

He also released a new episode and some deleted scenes, btw.

Also, kind of old, but this is better than the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziyFLzOS_4

Sleep

Edited by Marthur

I've never really bothered saving things like that. I should have done that when I was lurking on FESS2.

PowerRogues1.gif

He also released a new episode and some deleted scenes, btw.

I'll check it out.

Sleep

Have fun

WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Yes, he's riding them.

fffffff I'm not a someone.

Just as dead as ever it seems.

Love is over.

You know, not posting doesn't make it any more lively.