• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Every.Single.Attack. Hit me. At low percentages.

Meanwhile, I constantly missed at 79+ acc rates.

Good thing you have Elixirs.

Otherwise just try to build the supports. Last I know there's no reinforcements and most enemies play the defense card here.

Good thing you have Elixirs.

Otherwise just try to build the supports. Last I know there's no reinforcements and most enemies play the defense card here.

I played the most secure strategy and still it was kinda tuff.

After buying 10 Dusk Balls, I leave town only to meet Belle, and she wants to fight after congratulating me for my fifth badge. With Srs in the lead, he chomps her entire team. She gives me the Fly Hm after. She may be a loser but she's a nice one.

Riding Popo to my hometown, I see prof Araragi and since I saw over 60 pets, she gives me the Protect TM. Not bad.

Near the end of route 6, we find yet another healing in a home. Her daughter also gives me a Shiny Stone.

New friends on this route are a Naive male beetle named Col M, a Timid male mushroom named Pahn and an Adamant herbivore female fawn 6669.

Getting to the Electric Rock cave, our path is blocked by a golden spider web. thankfully, our favorite Pokémon cowboy is here to cut it. He also gives me the Level Ground TM he lost before. Srs learns it, forgetting how to dig holes.

Inside the cave, I am taken to N, near the entrance. He talks and runs off. Funnily enough, the path is blocked further and he vanished, but Belle and prof. Araragi show up. I also get the Lucky Egg for increased experience. Awesome.

My first new friend in the cave is a Lonely male spider, which I name Rei. He's so cute and cuddly! I make him learn how to paralyse his foes over puking acid on his foes.

Other new pets include the Careful floating gears named ESR, the Modest male thorned steel ball named Proto and a Naughty male eel named Soul.

Many of my friends evolved around this time. First was Rei who grew eight times his own size, then Tenbo hulked out into a giant acid spitting toad. Srs put on his SiriusVision and his skin turned Admin Red while growing more pissed off. Finally, Fia matured from a girl to a young woman and learned to crush people with her mind rather than sending yaoi rainbows.

Inside the cave, TE learns to spit a continuous jet of flame, which is extremely useful against those damn thorned steel balls. Midway though the cave, I also get a pair of Nuggets.

After meeting with yet another of those gamebreaking medics healing my pets inside of a fucking cave, I get to thrash Team Plasma, which would seem fitting since we're in an electric cavern. I have yet to see one with an electric pet yet, though, as they prefer normal and dark ones, easily defeated by TE's bitchslaps.

At the end of the cave, N was finally waiting for us with newly caught pets. TE, exhausted after leading the way in the cave through wild beasts and Plasma mooks, still took him head on like the manly boar of Hell he is. He smashed the crystal ore with two punches, sautéed a golden spider with his breath, boiled the gears to the point of rusting and burned the thorned ball to ashes. This kid sure never gives a challenge.

Leaving this electric hellhole, we are finally in the next town, Fukiyose. Little interesting for the moment, since the Gym Leader doesn't want to fight me yet and points the Tower of Heaven. Also, there's the move deleter around, which means Srs can finally forget to cut things. He instead shows his loyalty to me and fiercely tackles his opponents. There's also a Freefall TM right next to a plane, but it's not terribly useful to me.

With Srs in the lead, I go north to route 7 that leads to the tower the Gym Leader mentioned. The weather is rainy and tall grass slows my progress. A Charge Beam TM is given early on, which both Rei and Fia learn.

After Srs destroyed everything on his path thanks to his great loyalty to me, we find yet another house with a healer inside. East of this house are wooden bridges with clowns on it. After beating one and going through, I get the X-Scissor TM. Nice, though only Rei can learn it. After enough grinding to make my pets beat the Elite4 without too much problems (45 or so), I enter the Tower of Heaven.

Basically this tower is similar to the Lavender Tower of RBY, but back in the day GameFreak knew how to make their graveyards creepy. Oh well, there's two TMs in this tower : a Will-o-Wisp TM on the 2nd floor and a Shadow Claw TM on the 4th floor. Srs prefers it to launching rocks.

New friends in this tower include Sara the Relaxed female ghost candle, who was so hot for Rei she kept flinging fireballs at him, along with a male alien named BLS.

Midway through the tower, TE learns to use his head the best way possible : by ramming it in his enemies for massive damage.

At the top of the tower, Fuuro, the Gym Leader, is thoughtful about something. Perhaps she needed me to ring the damn bell for her, but at least now she'll fight me...all the way back at her gym that is. ugh.

The gym is in an airport. That's bright. Anyway, after a gift of Fresh Water, we are directed to a cannon. I didn't know I was playing Super Mario 64. With Rei in the lead, we get launched all over the fucking place, beating the trainers one by one. Midway through the gym, Rei learns to fight dirty and deliver vicious sucker punches.

After the final cannon shoots and even landing on a wall with my face, it's finally time to face Fuuro. She starts with her giant love bat, but while she tried to attack Rei, he decided to give that bitch a sucker punch. next was the roadrunner, but it got fried by Rei's laser. As for the swan, SHE WA SHOCK by Rei's laser yet again. Jet Badge get. It also comes with the Acrobat TM. Poor Fuuro or her trainers didn't have the time to make a single move before Rei beat them all by himself. Good one, champ!

Before I leave town, today is Sunday and this means today is garbage day. Therefore, let's us join together and say bon voyage to our beloved friend.

trash.png

The FE4 THREAD

Well, at least I saved Chalis...

Clearly I need more practice with my old-style text adventure games though.

There's no telling what happened to Chalis afterward.

You could have survived a bit longer if you had examined your surroundings. But I guess it wouldn't have changed much. Because you can't win against this AI.

Fitting name, fitting filename, and a fitting Pokemon.

I almost feel like I'll miss it.

/

Good Soluna.

There's no telling what happened to Chalis afterward.

You could have survived a bit longer if you had examined your surroundings. But I guess it wouldn't have changed much. Because you can't win against this AI.

Marthur apparently lives to cockblock.

Ash Crimson is a faggot.

Seriously, the guy is more feminine than Blue Mary and King (The SNK character, not the one from Tekken) combined.

It doesn't help that you compare him to two of the most masculine women in the series.