• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.justin.tv/astralunasol

Might Stream tomorrow, games and sprites.

I was playing around 5-8PM here.

I just saw one of your previous streams for a few minutes. Dude, you sound older than 14 although you have that asian accent.

I just saw one of your previous streams for a few minutes. Dude, you sound older than 14 although you have that asian accent.

ASIAN ACCENT~

Still new, got to hook up my desk properly. :V

I'll probably be streaming late, since my friends stream earlier, sooo around 6PM(GMT -5)

Going north of route 7, at the base of Mt. Neji, when Cheren wants me to fight him again. His roadrunner gets pierced by TE's head, his cat gets barbecued and his monkey steamed. And Srs steals some Leftovers like a bad guy. Sorry man, but you're out of my league. After the fight, Adeku, the Champion, who fapped over our shoulder while watching us fight, jumps down and gives me the Surf HM. Neat, there's something I wanted to do for a bit...

Oddly enough, the Leftovers were gone after the fight. Bitch stole my Leftovers!

Backtracking to an old cave back in route 6 where I need Flash, provided by our lovely Fia who will forget Attract for a bit, and Strength, which comes from Joey.

Few items are interesting, except maybe the TMs for Poison Jab and Rock Slide.

Early on we even meet a new friend, the Jolly male baby dragon Etel. At the end of the tunnel, Togie the Impish metal horse joins after eighteen Dusk Balls.

Back at the base of Mt. Neji, Etel trains long and hard to become as strong as his newfound friends. He soon evolved into a bigger dragon after 7 levels. After beating the trainers of Mt. Negi and learning the dance of the swords, he then evolves into the mighty Axasaurus Rex.

After getting the Flash Cannon TM, I can finally exit this place for now. At the end however, I see Cheren talking with a few Plasma members, but they leave afterwards. Now entering Sekka, again with rainy weather. I can get the Blizzard, Thunder and Fire Blast TMs from the shop, but only Thunder is useful for Rei. An old lady also gives me a Brick Break TM, which Srs and Etel learn.

Before continuing further, I cheat a little bit and put a winter month, as a few Pokémons in Mt. Neji are more common this way. First comes Astra the Modest giant snowflake, then Zak the Hasty polar teddy bear.

After this flashback to the future, we are back in fall, and the swamps of Sekka are full of new pets to enslave catch. DLV the Jolly armored slug and Ether the Calm electric mud fish join the team in the PC.

To the north is the Dragon Spiral Tower, but alas I can't do much here. There are some new monsters tu hunt around here. Yui, the Rash female weasel, joins the party willingly after she only wiggled once in her ball, not unlike Mio earlier. Coincidence? A Brave male dragon named Narga also joined the team to protect Yui from harm.

Time to go for the frosty gym at the northwest of town. After some Fresh Water of course. Dag, who didn't get much action today, gets plenty of icy monsters to knee or throw rocks at. He also enjoys crunching on all those vanilla ice cream cones.

Time to battle the Gym Leader, Hachiku. He sends yet another ice cream, but it's just another appetizer to Dag's voracious appetite. Against his polar bear, Dag unleashes his Super Art into the bear's face, breaking his nose upon impact with Dag's knee. Finally, for the poor remaining snowflake, Dag grabs a big rock and viciously slams the icy opponent with it, even when it's down. Icicle Badge get. Comes with the Ice Breath TM, but Dag doesn't need it. He's already cold... as ice.

After leaving the gym, Belle and Cheren are waiting for me and talk a bit, only for Hachiku to talk a bit right after. But then the Dark Trinity tells me to go meet Geechisu and N in the Dragon Spiral Tower. What could happen now? Cheren and Hachiku go before me, while Belle stays behind.

On a final note, here's your daily Fox X Tangerine fanservice.

yuixmio.png

The FE4 THREAD

Edited by Gengar

But my strategy will be ruined if I play them face up!

Swords of Revealing Light, etc...

I've heard good things about YGO 5D's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWM5YFjXhQ0

I should stop being amused by stuff nobody else can care about.

MY TURN FOREVER

It is my life dream to lick all the major landmark buildings in the world.

Numbers is the second coming of Tremaine?

Swords of Revealing Light, etc...

I'm not using only monsters you know

On a final note, here's your daily Fox X Tangerine fanservice.

I see you're still having fun whoring that forest. It made me learn the beauty of Air Slash.