• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried reading Negima on a friend's recommendation once, but I got bored at the start of the second or third volume, I don't remember. Then I heard from someone that it gets awesome after the third volume, so I guess I'll read it...later. Still need to finish FMA, Stone Ocean and read all there is of One Piece and maybe then...

Ha. Got you to answer your own question.

Sneaky, sneaky man.

Negima was nothing but ecchi and shitty story telling. If you like the art style, then go on but I got sick of it.

The ecchi dwindles down in the later episodes by a bit, while the first four episodes were a bit... yeah. But from what I hear there's two different versions of the anime so I don't really know.

English dub is awful, though. I watched about two minutes and immediately went back to subbed.

Edited by Clover

I'll be honest and say I probably died in the three numbers in some of the later worlds.

Thank you Cranky for your red balloons. Keeping 99 as often as I could.

Shit.

I've only the keys to the locked levels and the extra heart once... never buying that extra heart again.

World 3 beat, 8 deaths. I freaking hate those stacked furballs, had some bullshit deaths against them. I'm gonna try to die less in the next world

My balloon count is 26 I think, my stupid cousin wasted 10 of them playing on my file cause she can't proceed on hers.

Edited by Sirius

Shit.

I've only the keys to the locked levels and the extra heart once... never buying that extra heart again.

World 3 beat, 8 deaths. I freaking hate those stacked furballs, had some bullshit deaths against them. I'm gonna try to die less in the next world

The world 4 rocket one was a nightmare to me due to what's behind you. Apparently I couldn't dodge it worth shit.