• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, his cluelessness does make his supposedly ulterior motives as plain as day...

This is true, though I was going more so on the...if he has ulterior motives, he can't be clueless....

* Kicks Zak *

Edited by Hatari

... aaaaat that point I still didn't know if I liked her or not.

Which is funny because, at that time, some people already knew you did.

Funny thing is I was helping her with her homework.

Go go, dark horse Astra.

Marthur? Exception?

8D

Edited by Marthur

Almost beat Ballos' third form. If only it weren't for the insane amount of cupids...

Sirius, go to Hell.

I'll get to it eventually... similar to how you should go play FE4 and THE MAGICAL CASTLEVANIA JOURNEY

I totally didn't deserve that kick.

Kids, always kicking what they shouldn't and never kicking what they should be.

Also, Poker Night at the inventory has some nice TF2 references. Pyro will introduce you to a hot Russian spy if that's your thing.

Edited by Sirius

I'll get to it eventually... similar to how you should go play FE4 and THE MAGICAL CASTLEVANIA JOURNEY

Damn, you reminded me that I've been slacking big time. I should try my hand at beating Death again. I will do it the masochistic manly way, without any AP training.

As for FE4, I'll try to beat chapter 2 again. Damn my save file for getting screwed up.

Hmm, Dark Dawn is so glitchy on an emulator.

You can config it into working properly with Desmume (sound settings, 3D soft rasterizer, etc), but even then it apparently runs at half speed.

Well, at least the Japanese version was that way. I dropped it after the first boss battle because of that.

I'm not liking the graphics for Dark Dawn. Usually I don't care about graphics but these make me wish they'd make games in 2D instead of attempting graphical copies of PS1.

Marthur: You probably knew this already but after you do air QCF + C with Lee, you can combo with the Down(charge) + Up B move quickly enough so that there's no lag after the first move.

I totally didn't deserve that kick.

Well, I can no longer * hug * you cause you're with Chalis now.

* pat * wasn't in the mood, * poke * nah, * glares * this could've worked...

Kids, always kicking what they shouldn't and never kicking what they should be.

* glares *

Edited by Hatari

I'm not liking the graphics for Dark Dawn. Usually I don't care about graphics but these make me wish they'd make games in 2D instead of attempting graphical copies of PS1.

I don't think 3D on DS is a good idea, due to the low res.

Marthur: You probably knew this already but after you do air QCF + C with Lee, you can combo with the Down(charge) + Up B move quickly enough so that there's no lag after the first move.

I knew that, but I find the timing a bit stiff for this one. I rarely use his QCF + C anyway.

Edited by Marthur