• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll Make a Man Out of You" might be is the manliest thing Disney ever done.

I listen to it all the time in order to increase my muscle mass. No joke.

You guys just made me respect you all the more.

So, I randomly decided to rewatch DBZ's Future Trunks special. For that purpose, I downloaded a rather poorly encoded pt-br sub of the Japanese original.

This sub is so good, it consistently translates 3 as 13.

Yep, it's him. Just double-checked.

I didn't have any contact with him, but that Malexis shit he pulled on RP (iirc) was quite epic. Though as always, Srs screened all the fun.

I see the activity dropped again.

* pat pat pat*

Now I kind of feel like watching Mulan.

Yes, watching. Not rewatching.

Do it.

Bad TE...Mulan is a classic.

I didn't have any contact with him, but that Malexis shit he pulled on RP (iirc) was quite epic. Though as always, Srs screened all the fun.

I'm sad I missed that, I bet it was funny. Sometimes hearsay, just doesn't cut it.

Do it.

Bad TE...Mulan is a classic.

I don't think I really watched anything from Disney after The Lion King. Which was good, sure, but it was also 15 years ago.

Watching my brother play Kingdom Hearts doesn't count. And besides, most stuff I recognized there was from around that time anyway.

I'm sad I missed that, I bet it was funny. Sometimes hearsay, just doesn't cut it.

I missed the actual moment, but still.

I don't think I really watched anything from Disney after The Lion King. Which was good, sure, but it was also 15 years ago.

Watching my brother play Kingdom Hearts doesn't count. And besides, most stuff I recognized there was from around that time anyway.

I missed the actual moment, but still.

Lion King~ is a classic too. So is Aladdin, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, * rants more about Disney titles *. All great classics. 15 years ago...>_> old fossil indeed. 15 years ago I was 8.

I recognized almost everything from Kingdom Hearts. Played 1 and 2...where is 3???? The only thing I didn't recognize was the nightmare before x-mas stuff...never watched that movie, was too scary as a kid and I'm not a fan of the creator anyway...Don't like "horror-ish" stuff.

Aww, yeah...it's all removed right?

Lion King~ is a classic too. So is Aladdin, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, * rants more about Disney titles *. All great classics. 15 years ago...>_> old fossil indeed. 15 years ago I was 8.

Aladdin is fine too.

I remember renting the Mega Drive game of it. It was quite good as well. FIRE CAAAAAAVE

I recognized almost everything from Kingdom Hearts. Played 1 and 2...where is 3???? The only thing I didn't recognize was the nightmare before x-mas stuff...never watched that movie, was too scary as a kid and I'm not a fan of the creator anyway...Don't like "horror-ish" stuff.

Spin-offs. Go for them.

Aww, yeah...it's all removed right?

Srs always keeps the fun all to himself.

Edited by TheEnd

Aladdin is fine too.

Spin-offs. Go for them.

Srs always keeps the fun all to himself.

Genie was always great. Aladdin was one of my favorites, but Mulan and Hercules probably was top. History and Mythology = awesomeness.

Hmmm? Perhaps...though Disney hasn't been coming out with ANYTHING good recently. Making me sad...All they are doing is those dumb kid shows with Miley Cirus, or however you spell her name...

;_; Bad Zetta?

Edited by Hatari

Genie was always great. Aladdin was one of my favorites, but Mulan and Hercules probably was top. History and Mythology = awesomeness.

Hmmm? Perhaps...though Disney hasn't been coming out with ANYTHING good recently. Making me sad...All they are doing is those dumb kid shows with Miley Cirus, or however you spell her name...

;_; Bad Zetta?

I didn't watch Hercules, and actually don't plan to. And now that I think about it, I don't remember reading or watching any direct adaptation of Hercules's twelve tasks or anything. Only parodies, like Asterix's or Mônica's. I can probably only remember half of the tasks without aid, at best.

Srs is always the bad guy.

I didn't watch Hercules, and actually don't plan to. And now that I think about it, I don't remember reading or watching any direct adaptation of Hercules's twelve tasks or anything. Only parodies, like Asterix's or Mônica's. I can probably only remember half of the tasks without aid, at best.

Srs is always the bad guy.

I remember some of them, but some of them were just silly...soo yeah. Hercules was fun in a way. Hades just made me laugh. Though the muses were funny too.

Oh well...last twilight movie should be out soon...I wonder if it'll be better...probably not.

[spoiler=twilight]I'm sooo curious how they are going to do the scene where bella is turned into a vampire and the child is born by ripping through her stomach

Hmm, then what is demon?

Edited by Hatari

Oh well...last twilight movie should be out soon...I wonder if it'll be better...probably not.

[spoiler=twilight]I'm sooo curious how they are going to do the scene where bella is turned into a vampire and the child is born by ripping through her stomach

Hmm, then what is demon?

1. Buy Vuvuzela

2. Go to Twilight movie

3. Play Vuvuzela

4. Enrage fangirls

5. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

6. Profit!