• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so. Flooding would be more like, posting many, many times in a short span of time (like what Revan, Hika and Masu did here a long time ago, and like what a lot of people did in Ultima).

Edited by Nightmare

Is Radiant Dawn any good or should I wait for the next installment.

It's rather different. You'll notice that the Dawn Brigade can get screwed a lot and you can't afford to use many of their characters in the long run.

It's a nice game, though. Also I found more humor in the script than other games. If you find it, buy it.

Edited by Adon

I like it, personally. It has some problems with the pacing, I suppose, and the story/script is kind of watered down (not to mention lack of real supports). Otherwise, I like it. The soundtrack is, especially, great.

Otherwise, I like it. The soundtrack is, especially, great.

Definitely. FE9's felt rather bland in comparaison.

As for the whole support thing, personally I didn't mind too much because I could pair anyone with anybody. For example, I had a Zihark X Shinon and a Tibarn X Volke.

I don't really mind it either, but a lot of people make a big deal out of it, so I just thought to mention it.

I loved FE9's soundtrack too, though. : ( Like, I can't think of a track in it that I actually dislike.

Perhaps they're not for everyone, but I thought they were really well composed. The map themes, especially. The one you named isn't one of my favourites, but I love Congregation of Ambition, among others.

Some battle themes, I'll admit, weren't very impressive, but at least we had Against the Black Knight, A Mighty Foe and To Challenge Ashnard.

Perhaps they're not for everyone, but I thought they were really well composed. The map themes, especially. The one you named isn't one of my favourites, but I love Congregation of Ambition, among others.

Some battle themes, I'll admit, weren't very impressive, but at least we had Against the Black Knight, A Mighty Foe and To Challenge Ashnard.

That one is alright, but it's also given for the final chapters where the tension is at its highest. Change of Scenery (the one I mentionned) just goes into 3 very different areas, but IMO fails to really match all three maps. Maybe one at most, and that would be the Serenes Forest battle to me. There's no way this song is fitting in a desert full of bandits.

I didn't mind the battle themes too much, but A Mighty Foe was rather underwhelming because of how often you heard it, which is a grand total of three times. It doesn't help that I found some similar themes in earlier (dare I say...GBA era) games better.

Anything that justifies the full $50 price tag?

Ike, Hero of Cremia and father of Sothe's children.

The game length is very well worth this. I'm sure it's going to take you a good 20-30 hours, if not more. After all there are 45ish chapters.

Edited by Adon

The challenge is pretty good since enemies have good stats if you care about that, there are some stuff for replayability like second playthrough characters (as in you can only use them during your second playthrough and beyond) or extra class rolls during the title screen for everytime you finish the game. Oh there's is huge roster of characters but like Dio and Nightmare said they don't have much development since the script is watered down if you care about that too.

Edited by Generic Officer

Actually, it's four times. It also plays during Ena's battle. I just really like the intro to the song. The rest is alright.

No idea, but if it helps, I've beaten it about three times or so and I seldom do that with games.

Actually, it's four times. It also plays during Ena's battle. I just really like the intro to the song. The rest is alright.

Ah right. I forgot her status as a great tactician near the Riders. To make matters worse, I just boss abuse my team against her, which is done with animations off.

Personally I just felt the themes similar to it in FE6, 7 and 8 better.