FE4 THREAD

Fia

ActRaiser 2 is a beautiful game. It has some novel concepts too. Like one room, for example, has you on this bubbly platform, and you have to navigate through this maze of a jelly-like substance (which harms you upon contact). The room keeps turning around, changing your controls in different ways each time.

I used to be disgusted at how terrible the difficulty balance is in this game, but after a few times of giving up on the game, I decided to give it one more chance because I loved the aesthetics. I guess it was worth it, but I still wish the difficulty was better balanced. And the god game parts should've stayed from the first game.

I wanted to upload screenshots, but my internet is being terrible. ;/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

* cries * Dio has corrupted this thread with his pervertness.

I feel bad for Tangerine...*patpat*

Tangerine is only slightly less perverted than Dio. No need to feel sorry for her.

Besides, she's a masochist.

Edited by Lawnmower Repairman

*fapfapfap*

The first one is still better in everyway, 'cept the graphics.

The graphics, and I like the new additions to the controls of God (double jump, gliding). But otherwise yeah, the first game is a lot better. It's virtually perfect, especially the soundtrack...OH GOD THE SOUNDTRACK!

And I'm a sucker for its allegory. It's just so...righteous! It's pretty much the best story of "Good vs. Evil" that I've seen.

And I'm a sucker for its allegory. It's just so...righteous! It's pretty much the best story of "Good vs. Evil" that I've seen.

Well, of course! You play the role of GOD and battle against SATAN

Well, of course! You play the role of GOD and battle against SATAN

Exactly! And I love how you capped those two words, because I did the same yesterday when explaining it to someone.

Also:

[spoiler=Lords of Shadow spoilers]It's a much better game than Lords of Shadow, but most importantly, it executes Satan as the final boss in a muuuuuuuch better way.

They're almost on the same level. She just doesn't show it, the sneaky fruit.

Am not! If I were only slightly less I would've won more of our battles :(. Dio can't be competed with, don't fool yourselves!

Exactly! And I love how you capped those two words, because I did the same yesterday when explaining it to someone.

Well, most people usually give emphasis on the GOD/SATAN stuff. Y'see, you are GOD. That's all kinds of awesome.

Dio can't corrupt us miss.

He probably already has... :sob:

The thread was already corrupt. It's been corrupt for a long, long time.

You're not any better...and not like you can talk...

Tangerine is only slightly less perverted than Dio. No need to feel sorry for her.

Besides, she's a masochist.

O.O Doesn't seem that way...Must be a French thing...Excuse the bad joke and marthur again seems to be the exception.

?_? Tangerine = Enjo?

Edited by Hatari

Am not! If I were only slightly less I would've won more of our battles :(. Dio can't be competed with, don't fool yourselves!

You lose on purpose, Ms. Masochist.

O.O Doesn't seem that way...Must be a French thing...Excuse the bad joke and marthur again seems to be the exception.

You don't know the fruit very well, do you?

?_? Tangerine = Enjo?

Uh... Sure, why not? :unsure:

You don't know the fruit very well, do you?

Uh... Sure, why not? :unsure:

Nope not all. The only thing I know about her is that she also supports Zetta x Dio or Dio x Zetta (can't decide which is the seme, so they are interchangeable)

Hehehe, kk.

Edited by Hatari