• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe both of them without a lover?

Just checked the main site and that's what it says. >.> *should always check the main site first*

Sure, keep on blaming me.

Poor Fia. ;-;

Edited by Celes~

Just checked the main site and that's what it says. >.> *should always check the main site first*

Poor Fia. ;-;

Indeed on both. ._.

But I don't, so please explain.

He's crossdressing, and it's your fault.

k

k

Yes, so?

So, bad abomination.

I think Sylvia will get laid earlier than Fury, no?

Getting laid first doesn't mean getting pregnant first.

Yes, oh.

No, oh.

Good.

What.

You know him too?

Who doesn't?

I see. I supposed, that's very unfortunate though...

He has a blog, too. Last updated on January 31st.

Before my college years (late 1990s and early 2000s), I was all about black and white. In late 1998, I learned to appreciate color. Color is the most versatile method of conveying messages and definitions. Color photography provides realism and creativity unmatched by sepia and black and white photography. Vibrant colors are better than shades of gray. Black and white and sepia just cannot hold a candle to full color. The human eye is drawn to color, while the bovine eye is drawn to black and white. Color carries more information than black and white. Color photography attracts readers, for color expands the audience by 80% over black and white. Color activates the right brain; black and white does not. I encourage school yearbooks and newspapers. All-color school yearbooks are on the rise, and because of that more yearbooks are sold. Switching to all-color has been a huge success for high school yearbooks. When I was attending school, yearbooks were in black and white. Full-color publications make places come alive. Most people love to see things in color. Black-and-white photography may be all right much of the time, but full color photography really captures the essence of the moments that will be fondly remembered for years to come. The analogy is: Black and white is to color as standard definition is to high definition.

He's crossdressing, and it's your fault.

I did nothing.

k

k

So, bad abomination.

Boring.

Getting laid first doesn't mean getting pregnant first.

Sylvia gets laid much faster and more frequent than Fury, the chance of her gets pregnant first is very likely...

No, oh.

Fine.

What.

Nothing.

Who doesn't?

Some people here don't seem to know Tedius.

He has a blog, too. Last updated on January 31st.

Don't care.

Is it just me or you seemed so updated about Tedius? You stalked him? :o

I did nothing.

You did everything.

k

k

Boring.

Meanie.

Sylvia gets laid much faster and more frequent than Fury, the chance of her gets pregnant first is very likely...

Fury has a better womb, so she wins.

Fine.

k

Nothing.

What.[/s]

Some people here don't seem to know Tedius.

Maybe I should enlighten them. Too bad FESS2 died...

Don't care.

Is it just me or you seemed so updated about Tedius? You stalked him? :o

Google -> Tedius Zanarukando

In the wake of Mega Man 9, I am concerned about these retro fanboys complaining that video games were better before shiny graphics and stereo sound came along. Nostalgia factor is just pure politics and purely abstract. One thing is that I hate chip music. As I love the video game Heavenly Sword and Lair, I had enough of those retro fanboys saying stuff like "gameplay is more important than graphics/sound" and "video games were better before flashy graphics came along." I have had enough of those 8-bit fanboys overrunning the gaming forums. Technological retroism is not the way; it is against the eighth commandment. It is like being the wife of Lot.

Gameplay is no more important than graphics and sound, nor is vice versa. Gameplay judgement depends on how you experience the video game. Retroism is a threat to the evolution of video games as an art form. The Mega Man 9 approach is not very productive. Capcom is not good at making great games with great graphics, but Konami, Namco, and Square Enix are. We should have new direction in gaming, not the same old thing from the 1980s.

E-on Software, Inc., the maker of Vue, should step in and make graphics development easier for video games, thus making Vue Game. That would reduce the cost of development. E-on Software, Inc. could be involved in the development of the eighth, ninth, and tenth generation consoles.

You did everything.

How so?

k

k

Meanie.

I am.

Fury has a better womb, so she wins.

She wins in the quality of the children, but that doesn't mean she concieves them faster than Sylvia. :<

k

k

What.

Nothing.

Maybe I should enlighten them. Too bad FESS2 died...

...You want to reveal my days as a newb too, eh?

Google -> Tedius Zanarukando

No thanks.

Edited by Aida

How so?

How not?

k

k

I am.

bad Fia.

She wins in the quality of the children, but that doesn't mean she concieves them faster than Sylvia. :<

SUPERIOR WOMB MAKES CHILDREN WITH MORE EASE AND LESS TRIES (and better survival) (also, cruise control for cool)

k

k

Nothing.

What.

...You want to reveal my days as a newb too, eh?

I was thinking about the "I kill Tailto for Linda" and the like threads.

No thanks.

What.

How not?

Because I don't do anything to himher.

k

k

bad Fia.

I think you like me being bad. :mellow:

SUPERIOR WOMB MAKES CHILDREN WITH MORE EASE AND LESS TRIES (and better survival) (also, cruise control for cool)

This makes no sense...

k

k

What.

Nothing.

I was thinking about the "I kill Tailto for Linda" and the like threads.

Oh.

What.

Nothing.

You're hitting her berserk button there.

Indeed.

..Okay fine. I'll stop.

Thank you.

He's a legendary troll.

And for some reason that I could never understand, he thought me as his nemesis.

Because I don't do anything to himher.

You clearly did.

k

k

I think you like me being bad. :mellow:

What do you mean, miss. :mellow:

This makes no sense...

IT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE

k

k

Nothing.

What.