• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"When "Deception" surrounds you, always will you choose the wrong path. If you can honestly trust someone, you will have learned the value of faith."

The more I play, the more I think that ActRaiser 2 is an underrated gem.

The PS2 remakes are only of the first two games, and were never translated to English.

Then what game was I thinking of....

I still got no answer as to why vampires are hot.

I'm really don't think you wanna know that answer...

Edited by Hatari

I'm really don't think you wanna know that answer...

I've seen many weird shit, and I don't think you could surprise me there.

..W-what about Gades?

"I'm losing on purpose, because I just feel like playing around."

"Look I destroyed your town, but killed nobody in the process!"

"I'm destroying your town a second time! And again, nobody died!

The town was rebuilt in two days btw. I think the villagers say it's because they love their town and were in high spirit or some shit like that. Or maybe it was because of their technology, which makes no sense because they aren't even that advanced and don't even know how their energy source works.

Or maybe I read both and pulled my hair in exasperation.

I remember that shit. It's a fucking maze.

Just beat it. The boss was kind of genius, since he had a seemingly random pattern at first and hitting him was unusual, but then you discover that you can repel his projectiles and the battle actually gets fun.

Stormrook is too intense to beat right now. Maybe later.

Just beat it. The boss was kind of genius, since he had a seemingly random pattern at first and hitting him was unusual, but then you discover that you can repel his projectiles and the battle actually gets fun.

Stormrook is too intense to beat right now. Maybe later.

Don't quite remember which is which, buuuut.

I dunno man, Soma just has special powers. He's not a vampire in any other way. If we had to name everyone with special powers as a vampire, then we can say pretty much every main character is a vampire, including Maria, every Belmont, Maxim and Charlotte.

Well when your special power is eating souls, which is what the vampires in Legacy of Kain do, I think you can be classified as a Vampire.

[spoiler=Lords of Shadow]I'd say something about every Belmont after Gabriel having vamp blood in them, but that's only true in Lords of Shadow, so...

As for Isaac, I could probably ignore his gratuitous nudity if he was in a decent game, but Curse of Darkness was shit and Hector is a waste of space, so...

Hey TE can you recommend me some RPG type games?

Still gonna try to play Baldur's gate when I get some time

What kind of RPG types?

Don't forget to tell us how is that gorilla going.

Well when your special power is eating souls, which is what the vampires in Legacy of Kain do, I think you can be classified as a Vampire.

Why are you talking about Legacy of Kain.

Looks like it's not letting me edit it. .___.

So here's the post:

Don't quite remember which is which, buuuut.

The castle after the prison, but not like it makes much of a difference. It's always too intense to play two stages in ActRaiser 2, one right after the other.

Only Raziel eats souls, and he's a wraith or something. Vampires just drink blood.

[spoiler=Lords of Shadow]I'd say something about every Belmont after Gabriel having vamp blood in them, but that's only true in Lords of Shadow, so...

Lords of Shadow is ridiculous anyway. It's essentially the same as Legends (regarding its status as an origin story) and that makes it even worse, but people are lapping it up anyway because it's RAW and ADULT and doesn't have any of IGA's faggots prancing around with their pretty hair in their pretty clothes. The lead is also a heterosexual male of over 16 years of age with a rugged appearance, so bonus points for that.

As for Isaac, I could probably ignore his gratuitous nudity if he was in a decent game, but Curse of Darkness was shit and Hector is a waste of space, so...

The game might have been bad, but damn did it have great characters. Minus Hector, who I don't think is a "waste of space" but he's just ok, and Julia who is terrible. Otherwise, there's Saint Germain who is the best ever, and Isaac, who is one of the best antagonists in the entire series. Oh, Zead too, despite him turning out to be Death.

Only Raziel eats souls, and he's a wraith or something. Vampires just drink blood.

Lords of Shadow is ridiculous anyway. It's essentially the same as Legends (regarding its status as an origin story) and that makes it even worse, but people are lapping it up anyway because it's RAW and ADULT and doesn't have any of IGA's faggots prancing around with their pretty hair in their pretty clothes. The lead is also a heterosexual male of over 16 years of age with a rugged appearance, so bonus points for that.

The game might have been bad, but damn did it have great characters. Minus Hector, who I don't think is a "waste of space" but he's just ok, and Julia who is terrible. Otherwise, there's Saint Germain who is the best ever, and Isaac, who is one of the best antagonists in the entire series. Oh, Zead too, despite him turning out to be Death.

...Fucking manual. It says that not only is Raziel your average Vampire (Well, other than being slightly deader than usual, but that happens part way through the game), it says ALL Vampires eat souls. Then again, 90's video game manuals were notoriously inconsistant with the actual game's stories...

Kojima pretty much said LoS is an alternate universe from the standard Castlevania timeline anyways. Legends' problem with it's origin of the Belmont lineage past Sonia was specifically who the father of Sonia's child was. [spoiler=Castlevania Legends]Anyone who knows Alucard knows damn well he hates his own bloodline and wants to keep it from ever spreading. There's no way in hell he'd actually let himself father a kid.

Dracula himself, on the other hand, obviously has no qualms about making babies.

I genuinely hated Hector, but I do have to admit, I did enjoy the Prequel manga to CoD, despite Hector's worthlessness and Isaac's constant near-nudity. Saint Germaine got derailed later though when he was revealed implied to be Aion in Castlevania: Judgement...