• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's even worse when you have a thick accent and words just erupt in a very messy way and because of this you find yourself in a sticky situation.

I've been hanging out with Dio too much.

*Cue nosebleed*

That's a good thing. It really is.

Hello, my name is Raguna and I'm looking for an odd lady named Mist whom I had the unfortunate displeasure of being rescued by about a year ago. See, she left her house all of the sudden leaving a note behind reading 'don't follow me'. Seeing as I was courting Sharron at the time, I decided to respect her wishes and not follow her even though story progression really wanted me to.

For a few hours, at least. Then I remembered I gave the Grimorie Sword to Camus in hopes that he would get the fucking hint. He did not.

I'm not quite sure how I managed to travel to another town unscathed for once. Actually, I'm beginning to think that it was a very bad idea to leave Kardia. I left all of my junk there. Also tensions are supposedly high after that failed raid by the Sechs Empire. Oh shit, it won't even exist if I go back now. Well that takes care of that.

The first building I found was a large church. My first instinct was wondering what the priest here looked like (if he looked anything like Father Wesley. Dat priest, mang). Sadly, she was just an old woman. Damn. I asked if I could spend the night and she replied yes while flapping her mouth. I didn't expect her chin being part of her mouth.

In the morning I woke up on the cold floor. Mist decided this was a good time for a five second cut scene introduction, interrupting small talk between the old woman and I. Then she had the nerve to forget who I was. Ahahaha, stop it Mist.

We skipped pleasantries as I told her Kardia was probably blown out of existence right about now. She decided I should live in that town. I automatically agreed. Even if she is weird, she's always given me free stuff and I am not about to pass it up. Besides, I just lost my house. While going to my new home, I noticed weird floating heads in different shapes and colors just floating all translucent like everywhere I turned. Was I was being watched 24/7 here? I tried not letting it get to me but god it creeped me out. Along the way Mist said something about me being such a masochist for loving dungeons so much. I thought nothing of it and accepted it as a compliment.

We made it to a surprisingly cozy house with a run-down farm plot. She gave me the exact same gift box she had when I first met her. A shitty watering can with holes in it and a rusted down, chipped hoe. Oh, and turnip seeds. Always turnip seeds. Before she left, she reminded me about the ramifications of not planting those turnips. I had already forgotten what she said by the time I explored the town.

The business area was closed. Everything was closed. Preparations the signs read. Preparations for what?! My presence? Somehow I don't think they'll be open until I do some requests. Just because. The only person I met in the town today was a guy named Kross. He has background music.

After getting a semi-okay feel of the town, I got lost and found myself in a colosseum of sorts. It was night time, the little fruity ghosts were everywhere and there was singing coming from rocks. Peeing myself a little, I ran towards the church just in case I felt like becoming religious for this haunted town. Now that I think about it, I don't think Kross was human. What if he's... the fruit king?! Those colorful ghosts out there! Agh, it makes perfect sense!

The old priestess offered me a change of pants. She thought it would be funny to put pine cones in them. Being late at night at this point, I took the pain like the man I totally wasn't and agreed to take any of the pine cones that hadn't been lodged into my skin and deliver them to an inn owner in town.

I dropped dead onto my bed, pine cones sinking deeper into my flesh and fell asleep after a lullaby from nowhere played. Yep, just like home.

I was rudely awoken the next day by a knock at my door. Deciding this was a good time for a five second cut scene, I put my gloves on and got ready for a fist fight with the first person I met. The flat chest of this game had come to greet me. Okay, next person I meet for sure. She gave me a letter and said something about legal issues involving me and this land. And then she left. That must have been the mailman.

First order of business was to plant turnips, punch out Mist, and deliver the remaining pine cone lodged into my leg to the inn. I think this can work.

Edited by Citrus

Lux is already asleep.

It's FFtF.

That's actually somewhat of a surprise!

Does it have to with Spiker's FE5 Thread? Whatsherface's FE13 Thread? The possibilities are endless.

I feel like squashing some fruit with a sledgehammer.

Ow :(

I AM MIO, WIFE OF THE SECOND EMPRESS OF SERENES FOREST

MY WORDS IS LAW

STAND AGAINST ME AND YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE SECOND EMPRESS HERSELF AND HER LEGION OF FANBOYS

Yes! Plus you love Srs, you can't leave him.

I read all of it, because you are Citrus.

Also no to Dio x Nightmare >;(.

I might get a name change soon. Like Eggnog. Or Raguna. Or something. Now I'm glad someone actually read the whole thing. :>

Dio x Srs is the only right Dio pairing.

That one night of Dio x Mumu is still engraved into my memory. It was a terrible pairing in hindsight, but dammit it was summer.

I feel like squashing some fruit with a sledgehammer.

;_;

Edited by Citrus

I might get a name change soon. Like Eggnog. Or Raguna. Or something. Now I'm glad someone actually read the whole thing. :>

Whaaat? But I gave you that name, don't change it on Christmas :'(. It will be like taking something away, rather than giving a gift!

That one night of Dio x Mumu is still engraved into my memory. It was a terrible pairing in hindsight, but dammit it was summer.

;_;

I'm glad I was not there to witness it...

AHA! YOU ADMIT THAT YOUR NAME IS MIO!

We're swingers. He has Bianchi for instance. I have plenty of others.

I did not! I didn't even see that, it doesn't count.

You should be faithful to eachother :D!