FE4 THREAD

Fia

I've actually thought about that, and I think it would be the best movie ever if done right. I'm mostly imagining how great it would look if they got the right actors for the characters.

Juda, especially. They could just take Dee Snider and put him in the role. It would be perfect.

Dee Snider looks too much like a man, and not enough like a tranny.

Boy George is just as creepy, and was the inspiration for him.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee Snider looks too much like a man, and not enough like a tranny.

Boy George is just as creepy, and was the inspiration for him.

Juda looks pretty manly for being so feminine, and Dee Snider with make up and the wild curly hair looks almost exactly like Juda, so much so that I imagined Juda being a blonde at first. Boy George isn't beautiful enough for the role, despite being the inspiration.

I wonder how cool a Hokuto no Ken Live Action movie would be if done right.

Unfortunately, it will likely never happen. An HnK film was already made once, and it was horribad. It's pretty telling when the Street Fighters movie (the first one) is better than another movie.

Juda looks pretty manly for being so feminine, and Dee Snider with make up and the wild curly hair looks almost exactly like Juda, so much so that I imagined Juda being a blonde at first. Boy George isn't beautiful enough for the role, despite being the inspiration.

Well, he's a tranny.

Though I wonder who could be Shin.

Unfortunately, it will likely never happen. An HnK film was already made once, and it was horribad. It's pretty telling when the Street Fighters movie (the first one) is better than another movie.

The Van Damme movie wasn't bad. It's a guilty pleasure.

It will happen if Rei Rei directed it.

*o*

Sometimes I wonder about the group split in SRW4.

I mean, one group has:

-Gundams(no Nu-Gundam,Z Gundam or F-91, IIRC), L-Gaim, Raideen, Zambot 3, Grendizer and Great Mazinger.

The other has:

-Dunbine, Daitarn, Mazinger, Getta Robo, Daimos, etc.

It wouldn't be so bad if the first group didn't have a stage that has 24 bosses. Some of them move twice and have barriers.

It's crossed out for a reason.

For a second, I thought Sean Bean. Then I remembered he's kinda ugly now.

Uh... Kellan Lutz?

I know. I just don't see the joke.

This Kellan fellow could do for a grown up Bart, buut no Shin.

Yeah, looks more like Bat to me too, not Shin.

The real problem, however, is finding someone for Raoh.

Schwarzenegger could do some decades ago.

The problem is that Raoh is either pale and blonde, or tan/dark skinned and with black hair. And with his huge size....

Chris Hemsworth could probably pull of Raoh. He IS going to be playing Thor in an upcoming movie, after all...

He would be good if he were taller (over 2 metres [7 feet] at least), I guess. Though he still lacks the sculpted face.

Speaking of Thor, I wish he didn't have a beard in the movie. Not that beards are bad, but I always liked Thor without a beard, as he was in the comics.

Bearded Thor SCREAMS Badass.

Also Chris is not as menacing as Raoh. I mean, I could see hhim portraying Shin.

Actually, I guess he WOULD be a great Shin, now that you mention it...

I can't think of anyone big enough to be Raoh though. I mean, you could take some guy who's not as sculpted and pull some camera tricks like it seems like they're doing with Hannibal Lecter Anthony Hopkins as Odin in the same film, but...

Batista could do, I guess.

Batista is really ugly.

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, Hulk Hogan would probably be perfect for Raoh. He's tanned, tall and muscular. He just needs to shave the moustache and put on a wig/plant some hair, and with a bit of make up and some bit of movie magic, he'll look the part!

Edited by Nightmare