• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lufia's story is bullshit and was written by a 5 year-old idiot.

So another bad guy has appeared and is threatening to destroy a city if they try to help the main character.

Of course, everyone tell him to get the fuck out of their town despite him having beaten two bad guys already.

And what's the big deal with having your town destroy when three (one has been destroyed twice) of them have already been destroyed with no human casualty (because they had bullshit secret hidden shelters) and rebuilt in two bullshit days in the three cases!?

I'm starting to think that even the ending will change.

It wasn't written by a 5-year-old idiot. It was written by a professional troll.

But wait, it this a remake of the first Lufia? Or Lufia 2?

Have they done unmentionable shit with Dakar?!?

I stopped after the first dungeon, so ask Marthur.

Also, EO's shabby sidequest programming is starting to annoy me.

First the B11F and B12F mapping mission, telling me I had already done perfect maps when I wasn't done yet. Sure, I guess I'm cool with that, since most comments I've seen in the web are about people who couldn't get the game to accept their maps.

Then came the feat of strength II quest.

I tried that quest half a dozen times, and was about to postpone it again because all Killclaws in B13F would eventually gang up on me and I didn't have enough medicine for more than two of them.

Then, when I'm on my way to B14F to see if I can get a better spawning spot, I kill a random scyther and a worm and the game tells me I'm done.

What.

It must be just that.

Well, it is twice as strong as the strongest weapon I have at the moment (an axe with +104 atk/+6 str) and three times better than my current bows... it seems I'll be grinding for a bit.

*starts the extra part of the second stratum*

*entire corridors of damage tiles*

WHAT THE HELL

Yeeaaah, I ended up not going there after seeing how brutal it is. I'll do it sometime later, I guess. Maybe now is a good time.

Also, EO's shabby sidequest programming is starting to annoy me.

First the B11F and B12F mapping mission, telling me I had already done perfect maps when I wasn't done yet. Sure, I guess I'm cool with that, since most comments I've seen in the web are about people who couldn't get the game to accept their maps.

That happened for me too. Maybe we make our maps so well that the game is astonished and accepts it anyway.

As for the other quests, I've barely done any. I just stuck to the main game.

Btw, what's your party?

Yeeaaah, I ended up not going there after seeing how brutal it is. I'll do it sometime later, I guess. Maybe now is a good time.

Well, at least the monsters are regular 3rd stratum ones.

Now I wish I had a way of properly indicating those damage tiles and sand conveyor belts. It would have been an easy task had I been mapping by hand, but I don't think I'm going that far.

That happened for me too. Maybe we make our maps so well that the game is astonished and accepts it anyway.

As for the other quests, I've barely done any. I just stuck to the main game.

Btw, what's your party?

I'd like to believe that.

That's actually a good choice, as far as efficiency goes. The sidequest rewards are rather unimpressive. Only rarely they gave me some item I couldn't buy already.

Bread and butter. A landsomething fighter who can't make up his mind between axes and swords, a protector, a survivalist, a combat medic and a troubadour (who uses bravery/relaxing and becomes a sitting duck - maybe I should give that uber bow to her once I get it... nah).

I'm still gathering stuff with rank 1s. Maybe I should change that and level one or two extra survivalists, since I'm short on money now.

Edited by TheEnd

Have they done unmentionable shit with Dakar?!?

How's Dekkar in the original?

Here he has a rainbow personality. Sometimes he'll say something stupid, then funny, then cool, then dramatic, etc. Probably the less bland of the lot though.

Edited by Marthur

Well, at least the monsters are regular 3rd stratum ones.

Now I wish I had a way of properly indicating those damage tiles and sand conveyor belts. It would have been an easy task had I been mapping by hand, but I don't think I'm going that far.

I'm doing it right now, actually. They should've had the option for coloured paint.

Bread and butter. A landsomething fighter who can't make up his mind between axes and swords

Swords swords swords swords swords and swords. I cannot stress that enough, but SWORDS. Axes are more powerful, but swords are better overall because WHAT SKILLS. Allslash is the best skill, seriously. You have no idea how much it helped me out ever since I got it (which was around the time I got to the fourth stratum).

Though of course, that's just a suggestion, and I'd like it more if I left you to your own devices so you can make your own, unique experience. That's what EO is all about, after all.

I'm still gathering stuff with rank 1s. Maybe I should change that and level one or two extra survivalists, since I'm short on money now.

Yeah, don't waste points on others. Just make a few collect Survivalists to gather stuff. It should be relatively easy to level them up, too, if you have a powerful Landsknecht with Allslash. Just go and grind near the fourth stratum's water stump thing.

I'm doing it right now, actually. They should've had the option for coloured paint.

Swords swords swords swords swords and swords. I cannot stress that enough, but SWORDS. Axes are more powerful, but swords are better overall because WHAT SKILLS. Allslash is the best skill, seriously. You have no idea how much it helped me out ever since I got it (which was around the time I got to the fourth stratum).

Though of course, that's just a suggestion, and I'd like it more if I left you to your own devices so you can make your own, unique experience. That's what EO is all about, after all.

Yeah, don't waste points on others. Just make a few collect Survivalists to gather stuff. It should be relatively easy to level them up, too, if you have a powerful Landsknecht with Allslash. Just go and grind near the fourth stratum's water stump thing.

That would've help a lot indeed.

He does have maxed Crush and Allslash... but due to circumstances, I had been letting him use axes all this time. He has a sword now, so I'll see.

I'll work on it once I find a reasonable gathering point. Or earlier, if that doesn't happen fast enough.

I wish Troubadour could learn more gathering skills. It'd be perfect.

what...

There was a bank raid in my town 1~2 km away from where I live.

Kalachnikovs and explosives were used, what...

You shouldn't confess that here Marthur.