• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatari totally linked me to these posts I missed so I had to reply to the funny ones.

Red Fox had her gender set as male for a while. Just sayin'.

Haha, I didn't know that.

/shrug/ I want an excuse to say them anyway.

Think... Whenever Red Fox mentions tangerine, she uses words like "lick until she reaches the tootsie roll center." Clearly evident of Tangerine having... a female identity. But whenever Tangerine talks about RFoF, she never mentions endowments, nor proof of a female identity. And remember... RFoF is the dominant one. I'm not saying that means RFoF is a guy because she dominates, just... that's the usual role.

Maaaaybe 'cause I don't think going too much into detail is appropriate :P? Unless she's really good at hiding "it", I'm pretty sure my fox is female..

..and who's to say she's the dominant one :o?! where did any of that even start?

Red Fox had her gender set as male for a while. Just sayin'.

This isn't the case, actually. I didn't have my gender set at all for a while. People thought I was male because I never specified and didn't correct anyone when they referred to me as such.

*Yaaawwwwnnnn*

Quit your yawning boyo, you should be doing more important things with your life.

Like playing Okami, or Ys 7, or leading a heist on colonel sander's vault (the one in Taiwan) to get the secret spices, or learning to play an instrument, or fixing my plumbing downstairs, or eating a tri-layer waffle sandwich stuffed with peanut butter strawberry syrup and ice cream, or mastering various FRCs in Guilty Gear, or proving that seafood is in fact disgusting and everyone else is just tripping like they don't even know, or camping out for hours on end to get somebody a christmas gift, or master the moonwalk, or fight with nunchuks, or watch kung-fu hustle, or try to beat that one dude at the local arcade who is just a DDR god.

But don't yawn.