• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier today, or perhaps yesterday, in a state of being half-awake, I felt the house trembling and heard violent noises, so I thought the Terminator was trying to break into our house. A while later, I realized it's just our neighbour's boy who is having a party with a bunch of idiots (like himself).

Did the government have him sentenced to death without a trial?

OH SNAPE.

Pilot's luck?

A bit of a mixture I suppose. I'm inclined to say that I was lucky to even make it past Okina, though unlucky against Koryu since I took down 75% of his health before taking a hit, he uses his Super Desperation move and a few seconds later you get the result in the screenshot.

A bit of a mixture I suppose. I'm inclined to say that I was lucky to even make it past Okina, though unlucky against Koryu since I took down 75% of his health before taking a hit, he uses his Super Desperation move and a few seconds later you get the result in the screenshot.

Ah okay.

Wait you mean Desperation move, right? I don't think I've ever seen Kouryu pull his SD even on hard difficulties.

Edited by Marthur

Ah okay.0

Wait you mean Desperation move, right? I don't think I've ever seen Kouryu pull his SD even on hard difficulties.

Oh whoops. Yeah it wasn't that one with the giant spear falling from the sky. His moves do too much damage >_>

Edited by Sirius

Oh whoops. Yeah it wasn't that one with the giant spear falling from the sky. His moves do too much damage >_>

He tends to spam them when his life bar is blinking (especially the fire one).

Try to beat him with a DM slighlty before he has 1/4 of his life meter left, but you should already know this...

He tends to spam them when his life bar is blinking (especially the fire one).

Try to beat him with a DM slighlty before he has 1/4 of his life meter left, but you should already know this...

That's what I was trying but he appears to have boosted defense... possibly higher than Shigen's >_>.

Fuck him altogether

I find Kouryu relatively easy compared to other SNK bosses.

Christmas Eve, posting in the thread. Two years since the great thread christmas :)

Because that's what a real FE4THREADer do, right?

I find Kouryu relatively easy compared to other SNK bosses.

What I find ridiculous about him(and most characters past the 3rd stages) is that the damage is ridiculous.

Yes. Although the damage stuff could be said about Samurai Shodown

It really depends on which character you face.

The early characters pretty much won't react to your attacks. (Hibiki is a joke on normal difficulty)

Akari / Yuki / Kojiroh do less damage than other characters. The latter tends to do more combos though.

Amano is ridiculous.

Juzoh can be a pain, but is easily dealt with if you jump + attack him when he runs toward you.

Washizuka = average.

Mukuro is one of the strongest but take much more damages as well.

Okina and Shigen can do a lot of damages, that I won't deny. (Okina is a damn turtler [ahah] but Shigen's grabs can be canceled)

Kagami / Setsuna are average but are just smarter than the early characters (Guard and parry more / anti-air)

Moriya is ridiculous though.

I haven't played Samurai Shodown much. Finished it a couple of times. Hated that female boss with the crystal ball.

I also hate Kagura in KoF96. God she always spam her anti-air.

Edited by Marthur

Amano is ridiculous.

I haven't played Samurai Shodown much. Finished it a couple of times. Hated that female boss with the crystal ball.

I also hate Kagura in KoF96. God she always spam her anti-air.

Amano is a motherfucker. How I hate him.

...Ehh, it's not a female. Amakusa is not that hard in SSI, but his other incarnations are ass. Also SSV is full of shit. I mean, motherfucker recovers health! AND HE'S A MID BOSS

Kagura is always annoying, but Goenitz is delightfully worse.

Amano is a motherfucker. How I hate him.

:)

...Ehh, it's not a female. Amakusa is not that hard in SSI, but his other incarnations are ass. Also SSV is full of shit. I mean, motherfucker recovers health! AND HE'S A MID BOSS

Kagura is always annoying, but Goenitz is delightfully worse.

I think Kryzalid (KOF99) was even worse than Goenitz last time I played against him.

I think Kryzalid (KOF99) was even worse than Goenitz last time I played against him.

Why the elipses.

Dunno, I didn't find Krizalid that hard. Surely harder than Orochi and Mukai, buuut still not the same level as anyone from KoF 95.