• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What about EX mode? I know you tried Shigen just now, and I heard Kagami might not be bad at it. Considering he also has a nice amount of health to counter the increased damage taken, maybe Juzoh could be good at it.

You're welcome!

Eh, no. Mukuro already gets a health penalty for being a zombie. Adding the EX penalty would make him as resistant as paper.

But I can see how EX Kagami can be good: combos and Super Cancels that actually makes his DM useful. (His DMs are pretty useless in Speed Mode.)

omfg. Why does the notation have to look like a joystick? .__.

What's wrong with QCF and HCB and 2xQCB? D:

Pictures are worth a thousand...letters?

How do I do the "super combo" things described in here?

Super Meter is full. Tap down down + A or B.

A will start the combo high (must be guarded high), while B will start it low (must be guarded low.)

There's no difference in the animations, so your opponents always has a 50% chance to get it wrong/right. Or he can just jump above.

Also if you miss the combo string, prepare to get punished.

It is possible to turn the game to uncensored on FBA.

F2

Setting up the soft dip

Slot 1 the Last Blade 2

Cruel Fight, turn that on for the uncensored version.

Most excellent.

Edited by Marthur

Eh, no. Mukuro already gets a health penalty for being a zombie. Adding the EX penalty would make him as resistant as paper.

But I can see how EX Kagami can be good: combos and Super Cancels that actually makes his DM useful. (His DMs are pretty useless in Speed Mode.)

I meant as a whole, considering Mukuro is a glass cannon already. Which is why Juzoh suddenly struck me as a potentially decent EX user.

I meant as a whole, considering Mukuro is a glass cannon already. Which is why Juzoh suddenly struck me as a potentially decent EX user.

The EX penalty is huge though. You get double damage. Most characters could beat him with two combos.

Not sure about Juzoh, is combo in Speed are already pretty bad. If I could grab with him, I guess he'd be decent, but Power should be the best for him. (I've never seen a good Speed Juzoh online)

The EX penalty is huge though. You get double damage. Most characters could beat him with two combos.

Not sure about Juzoh, is combo in Speed are already pretty bad. If I could grab with him, I guess he'd be decent, but Power should be the best for him. (I've never seen a good Speed Juzoh online)

Damn. Then again if you're the king at parrying this should be a bit lessened. Just a bit.

That's too bad. It kinda sucks there's only two big guys while there's a ton of low defense character.

Riki-Oh is such bs. Guy is a psychopath who previously wanted to kill an apparently innocent man with a God damn saw because the guards took their tobacco, and then a million people defend him because the guy helped them on some occasions.

"He may be wild, but deep down he's a good guy!!"

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL.

I don't even remember using them against you. :/

Uploading.

I know you used them, but maybe just once or twice. It's probably because I had less practice against them that I did so poorly actually. Otherwise I don't even remember finding Akari difficult.

Sweet. Last thing to watch before bed.

I know you used them, but maybe just once or twice. It's probably because I had less practice against them that I did so poorly actually. Otherwise I don't even remember finding Akari difficult.

Sweet. Last thing to watch before bed.

25 combos

Youtube will take some time though...

Edited by Marthur