• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shigen sure never saw it coming. That was pretty awesome.

And who could forget his weird ending. B-b-b blood it the best!

Shigen is easy, until he SDM you. More seriously, his AI is is a bit dumb until his life meter flashes (You can easily have a perfect match against him if you spam B+C. I used to do that as a newb.)

It's a tribute to his first ending in the first game. :P

I think you should try it out it's like Dragon age and Baldurs gate mixed togethter. even though Dragon age came after it.

I wouldn't know since I Torrented it.

I heard the regular game's plot is rather disappointing, and that the private servers were where the gold was.

I was also discouraged because my old PC wasn't good enough to run it apparently. Well, at least NWN2. But indeed, I should consider trying it eventually.

I only read two chapters before I was bored out of my mind.

I can see why.

Super Meter is full. Tap down down + A or B.

A will start the combo high (must be guarded high), while B will start it low (must be guarded low.)

There's no difference in the animations, so your opponents always has a 50% chance to get it wrong/right. Or he can just jump above.

Also if you miss the combo string, prepare to get punished.

e___e

Anyway. 2 and a half feet of snow here. lolwut.

I can see why Okina and Juzoh are for lulz, but Shigen is a good choice.

Shigen is a bit too slow. But other than that, I actually enjoy using him.

Shigen is a bit too slow. But other than that, I actually enjoy using him.

His jump his slow, but he can leap forward (not as good as running) which is fast enough.

I'd probably play LB2 with you guys though I don't know if the neighbors internet I'm sapping can handle the connection for the emulator.

I'd probably get stomped by Marthur.

Sirius might be better than me already.

Edited by Marthur

For those who watched Gundam SEED, was Flay so damn annoying?

Fllay is a heinous and insane bitch in the vein of Katejina Loos, which is why people hate her. The difference, though, is that unlike Katejina, Fllay's the only character who gets ANY development at ALL in SEED, and even becomes sympathetic near the end. She's a pretty tragic character who's gone through a lot of shit, but a lot of fans of the series just completely ignore the horrible things that happen to her and just hate her for manipulating Sai and Kira.

Fllay is a heinous and insane bitch in the vein of Katejina Loos, which is why people hate her. The difference, though, is that unlike Katejina, Fllay's the only character who gets ANY development at ALL in SEED, and even becomes sympathetic near the end. She's a pretty tragic character who's gone through a lot of shit, but a lot of fans of the series just completely ignore the horrible things that happen to her and just hate her for manipulating Sai and Kira.

Hmm, I see. It's because in SRWJ she's so fucking annoying. It's making me wanna kill her.

Hmm, I see. It's because in SRWJ she's so fucking annoying. It's making me wanna kill her.

Well, Fllay was originally supposed to be the pilot for Cagalli's Strike Rouge- That's the reason it's colored pink. However, the fans of SEED hated Fllay because of the said manipulativeness and her early racist shit (Which ended not even halfway through the show), and as a result, FUkuda wrote her out of the Rouge's cockpit and put Cagalli in. The fans continued to bitch about it, and eventually Fllay was killed off as a result, even though she was originally planned on being Kira's girlfriend through the entire series. Some of the games try to justify her fate in the end by making her even worse than she is in the show (Probably with none of the trauma that induced it, too; I haven't played SRWJ yet, so I wouldn't know if that applies there, but...) to appeal to these fans... who sadly make up the majority of SEED's fanbase.