FE4 THREAD

Fia

Probably with none of the trauma that induced it, too; I haven't played SRWJ yet, so I wouldn't know if that applies there, but...

Well, so far the last thing SEED related was Kira handing Lacus back. And Flay constantly bitched, but at least she apologized to Kira.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so far the last thing SEED related was Kira handing Lacus back. And Flay constantly bitched, but at least she apologized to Kira.

Did her dad get blown up right in front of her, or was that cut? Because that was a pretty damn traumatic scene for her in the series.

That was solid.

So yeah, pretty sucking at LB2 right now, but I really like the system and gameplay. Current favorite is Setsuna, digging combo potential in speed, thinking he might be better in power, have not tried EX.

Power Setsuna is better. But Speed isn't half bad.

Did her dad get blown up right in front of her, or was that cut? Because that was a pretty damn traumatic scene for her in the series.

Sorta. It wasn't "blown up right in front of her", but Kira said he would rescue him, and couldn't do so.

Sirius isn't better than me in KOF!yet

How do you fail at Mario Kart O_O

The AI is annoying as fuck and it's not like items help you much when you're in 1st place.

Mind you I refer mostly to Mario Kart 64. I played this game for ages but the AI is a cheating bastard and even my friends can get me easily.

Edited by Dio

The AI is annoying as fuck and it's not like items help you much when you're in 1st place.

Mind you I refer mostly to Mario Kart 64. I played this game for ages but the AI is a cheating bastard and even my friends can get me easily.

...Hold turtle shells or other items behind you, so enemy turtle shells hit the items rather than you.

And items help you keep your lead...>_> set up traps along the route. Not too difficult Demon...

...Hold turtle shells or other items behind you, so enemy turtle shells hit the items rather than you.

And items help you keep your lead...>_> set up traps along the route. Not too difficult Demon...

!

I think he has a natural talent at fighting games like that.

Mine is either in shooters or in racers not named Mario Kart.

I suck at every fighting games except this one.

Also EX Shigen:

...not as many grabs as I would have liked. Except against Kouryu. 8D

Yuki dodged everything.

Washizuka was just annoying

And Kagami was ridiculous. Forward B took away 1/3 of my health bar. Seriously. ;_;

Okina did a fantastic combo in the second round. Repel + Forward C + A turtle (which hit me after I bounced back against the INVISIBLE WALL) + C turtle to regain health. That old man sure still knows how to kick ass.

You'd be surprised.

Besides it's not like hazards never harm you. If the CPU cars aren't nearby on your screen, they get up in less time. And they'll go very fast just to catch you.

You'd be surprised.

Besides it's not like hazards never harm you. If the CPU cars aren't nearby on your screen, they get up in less time. And they'll go very fast just to catch you.

* shrug * Maybe...

I didn't say they never harm you...but there are ways to prevent some of the damage. I never noticed them going faster...

Then again, I used faster lightweight characters like toad...

That was solid.

So yeah, pretty sucking at LB2 right now, but I really like the system and gameplay. Current favorite is Setsuna, digging combo potential in speed, thinking he might be better in power, have not tried EX.

Messed up the beginning, but whatever. Thanks. :3

GODDAMMIT, I WANT TO BE THE SETSUNA GUY. :<

You wanna be the Yun/Yang guy as well, yo.

I think it's safe to say I'm the Chaka guy

I didn't even use his full potential. Completely forgot about his Super Cancel (which I don't even know), SDMs and combo specials during this PT. :awesome:

I guess that combo involving qcb C was too awesome.

Anyway, it seems my two years of LB2 fanboying has finally paid off.

DSleep.

I didn't even use his full potential. Completely forgot about his Super Cancel (which I don't even know), SDMs and combo specials during this PT. :awesome:

I guess that combo involving qcb C was too awesome.

Anyway, it seems my two years of LB2 fanboying has finally paid off.

DSleep.

I like the stylish way you killed Kouryu. That's what a bastard like him deserves for being such a dick.

Have fun.

Power Setsuna is better. But Speed isn't half bad.

I'll let you tell me bout EX when you're done sleepin'.

We will have to do a

DOMINANCE BATTLE

one of these days then

Too many guys want to be the emo kid.

I picked him because he looks like Hawke.