• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I was gonna go on a world tour of CHALLENGES in this thread, play you dudes at last blade 2, but I just got Persona 4 so

time to no-life that game

GUESS WHO'S WEARING HER KITTY PANTIES~?

What the fuck?

It's not that I didn't find them, it's just that if I bought them I would frequently be too poor to buy the next set so I skipped those thinking that like in most RPGs I've played, I'd either find them in the dungeon I'm going to or the current set wouldn't give a significant enough buff as I hate spending most of my money only to end up getting equips that just drops damage by 2 or 3.

Oh and Marthur, I'll play some LB2 with you.

Edited by Sirius

MASTER DIO ALWAYS WINS.

I'm horrible in LB2, but I've been improving my Kagami...a bit.

I actually got lucky I got a small streak this time. Marthur wanted to beat me in a Power Juzoh mirror match, but he admitted he didn't like playing as him.

Those were great games by the way, Marthur.

It's not that I didn't find them, it's just that if I bought them I would frequently be too poor to buy the next set so I skipped those thinking that like in most RPGs I've played, I'd either find them in the dungeon I'm going to or the current set wouldn't give a significant enough buff as I hate spending most of my money only to end up getting equips that just drops damage by 2 or 3.

I see. Do you also get any kind of money penalty in later difficulties? Less money/higher costs for example?

Edited by Dio

That was terrible on my part >_>.

?

I'm so sorry, Sirius. Mother being annoying, and then my internet connexion exploded. >_>

I think I'll stop for today. Nice games btw.

NO DESYNCH IT WAS AWESOME.

Edited by Marthur