• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Google images gave hilarious results. I strongly suggest Hatari to search for those considering how she finds them so kawaii ^_^

I'll pass.

Silly naive Hatari.

...What...sesshy is my avatar right now.

Edited by Hatari

Leave the sad puppy alone...* kicks * mean gIO.

I tend to like the bad good guys. Alucard :wub:

Alucard and Sesshomaru aren't even in the same league. Alucard is actually an awesome character and from an awesome manga, while Sessh there is neither.

Alucard and Sesshomaru aren't even in the same league. Alucard is actually an awesome character and from an awesome manga, while Sessh there is neither.

Alucard is a vampire :wub:

Sesshy is a white dog demon :wub:

Speaking of puppies, I just saw something on the news about a dog and its puppies being found in the cold. Some of them had nails at the back of their heads.

Cruelty goes pretty far in some.

>_> people like that don't deserve to own pets. I'll spare you guys the rest of the rant.

Edited by Hatari

Leave Edward alone too...Go read the 4th book gIO.

Not on your life. I won't even touch the first three books, why would I even look at the fourth?

For god's sake, I have more respect for Vampire Diaries than Twilight. Except for Stefan. He's below even the Cullens.

Speaking of puppies, I just saw something on the news about a dog and its puppies being found in the cold. Some of them had nails at the back of their heads.

Cruelty goes pretty far in some.

That reminds me of a story my stepfather told me a few days ago. One of his coworkers found a trash bag full of kittens.

Alucard is a vampire :wub:

Sesshy is a white dog demon :wub:

You two just love running around in circles.

The article even comes with an X-Ray of the mother. Want it?

Maybe later. If I get that article, a rant will follow...

Not on your life. I won't even touch the first three books, why would I even look at the fourth?

For god's sake, I have more respect for Vampire Diaries than Twilight. Except for Stefan. He's below even the Cullens.

* shrug * just saying...I liked the books, but it's not fair to compare them to other vampires...

@Dio: Was your version of IE8 updated recently and if so, can you still select the adress bar? ...Because I certainly can't.

The fuck is this.

Edit: Reseting browser seemed to have fixed it. >_>

Edited by Marthur

That reminds me of a story my stepfather told me a few days ago. One of his coworkers found a trash bag full of kittens.

You two just love running around in circles.

:o K-K-Kittens!? What kind of horrible person would kill a kitten, let alone a bag full of them!?

Hush, you.

Considering all this is around Christmas, I'll leave you a small gem of a joke by Frankie Boyle :

You know, there are so many unwanted dogs about at Christmas, this year we thought "Why bother with the turkey?".