FE4 THREAD

Fia

*replies*

NOOOO MY EVIL PLAAN

Hi.

Play Donkey Kong Country returns if you have a Wii.

Sadly, don't.

HEY YOU

MERRY XMAS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

MAKE ME A SAMMICH

OH NO

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

NEVER

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

: D

D:

NEVER

Like I care about the lolRangers led by lolTortorella.

GAAAAAAAAAAH

Surprisingly good, it seems. Either that or the Devils and Islanders have to have someone beating on them.

But hey. Playing in the most surprising division of the year. If they can beat Carolina and someone, say Montreal, the Rangers, or one of the like, they could grab a playoff spot.

*J.P. voice* It could happen.

GAAAAAAAAAAH

Surprisingly good, it seems. Either that or the Devils and Islanders have to have someone beating on them.

But hey. Playing in the most surprising division of the year. If they can beat Carolina and someone, say Montreal, the Rangers, or one of the like, they could grab a playoff spot.

*J.P. voice* It could happen.

YEEEEEEEEEEEES

I don't think Carolina is going down soon, though.

I don't think Carolina is going down soon, though.

A win tomorrow puts them within 2 points with a game in hand.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

So...when is Roxas going to win a round at this?

He might win if he gets a lucky combo special.

He's already tried to learn them, but can't do the whole combo yet (I might have lost 1~2 times if he had been successful in doing them).

Edited by Marthur

He's already tried to learn them, but can't do the whole combo yet (I might have lose 1~2 times if he had been successfull in doing them).

His Setsuna super comboes aren't too bad, but he doesn't do them at the best of times maybe. It's easy to block them, and since he doesn't hit low on top of that, you can block the entire chain while taking no damage and punish him.

His Setsuna super comboes aren't too bad, but he doesn't do them at the best of times maybe. It's easy to block them, and since he doesn't hit low on top of that, you can block the entire chain while taking no damage and punish him.

Well yeah, he often tries to take some distance before he starts them and never uses the low one (Start it with B sometimes too Roxas). I did try to parry them three times and failed to do so all the times though. lolwhat

The other times he did it, it was just easy to jump over him.

Also, I laughed, because almost every time he tried to use Setsuna's overhead (QCB + B) against my Akari (guarding low), he just jumped over her instead because of her smaller size.

Edited by Marthur

He's already tried to learn them, but can't do the whole combo yet (I might have lost 1~2 times if he had been successful in doing them).

I blame the 8 frame lag. I've done them on Dio before. ;_;

YEAH.

I should probably learn the one for starting low though. e___e

Well yeah, he often tries to take some distance before he starts them and never uses the low one (Start it with B sometimes too Roxas). I did try to parry them three times and failed to do so all the times though. lolwhat

The other times he did it, it was just easy to jump over him.

Also, I laughed, because almost every time he tried to use Setsuna's overhead (QCB + B) against my Akari (guarding low), he just jumped over her instead because of her smaller size.

Does the combo change? I only know A,B,C,A,B,C,A,B, QCF C. I don't think that I can replace the first A with a B and I'll be fine. >_<

YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT I COULD WHIFF YOU. SORT OF.

And srs. You guys need to back the fuck up so I can use my super armor once in a while. :<