FE4 THREAD

Fia

But instead your time is set. This is the only life you get and though it hasn't ended yet sometimes you wish it might!

This song is really entertaining me.

Always useful.

Indeed. And although I remembered to bring my iPod here, I forgot to bring the charger. So I left the iPod with the headphones back in my room.

That's nice, but yeah since Asia is a massively growing continent, that's what to be expected with everyone wanting cars for work. Reminds me how the massive traffic was blocked in China at some point this year for a few days.

Oh snap. So I'm guessing these two-hour-long traffic jams aren't actually unique to Bangladesh as I thought, eh? That makes me feel a lot better now, heh.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But instead your time is set. This is the only life you get and though it hasn't ended yet sometimes you wish it might!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! You wished you had more money!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! Your life is so sad it's funny!

Oh snap. So I'm guessing these two-hour-long traffic jams aren't actually unique to Bangladesh as I thought, eh? That makes me feel a lot better now, heh.

Two hours? Try five hours then.

Indeed. And although I remembered to bring my iPod here, I forgot to bring the charger. So I left the iPod with the headphones back in my room.

Haha, that sucks.

I think Fia says she faces those kinda often.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! You wished you had more money!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! Your life is so sad it's funny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! How much more can you take? But your friends are hungry so just cute the stupid cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!

Haha, that sucks.

Yeah...

Nah, her ones are even worse.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! How much more can you take? But your friends are hungry so just cute the stupid cake!

Typo?

Too often.

EEEYAAAAAY~

I didn't see that while I posted actually.

Ah, I see.

I don't spellcheck often before posting.

Cute wouldn't have been detected anyway though. Unless you decide to read through it yourself.

Too bad it doesn't work well with floating enemies...

...and Aleixe...(sp?)

It's also not very good against smaller enemies. Also, it's Alexei, and as I'm sure you found out already (or if you haven't, this can be considered a warning), he's an absolute bitch because of these two words: "Brilliant Cataclysm!" Guardian Frost doesn't help matters... Because it heals him.

And the Secret Mission: Nail him when he's tired out after he uses his Mystic Arte (which, unfortunately, is the aforementioned Brilliant Cataclysm).

Oh, and by the way, I hae no clue what point in the game you're at, but if you haven't defeated him yet, you might want to go to Phaeroh's Crag.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

I don't like to blame refs.

In fact, I find it extremely annoying when people do.

I also am the type that refuses to believe that refs are biased to or for any team.

But so help me, the refs from the Atlanta-Florida game need to be fired.

I don't like to blame refs.

In fact, I find it extremely annoying when people do.

I also am the type that refuses to believe that refs are biased to or for any team.

But so help me, the refs from the Atlanta-Florida game need to be fired.

At least your country didn't get scored 5 goals in a third period of the World Junior Final.

At least your country didn't get scored 5 goals in a third period of the World Junior Final.

My team overcame a hot goalie, a strong team, a 6-2 powerplay disadvantage (ignoring obvious hookings and such that were against the Thrashers, and including a major penalty and a nearly 2 minute 5 on 3), climbed back into the game...

Only to have the tying goal, a shot that bounced off the goalie into the side of the net be called no goal, and to not even have it reviewed. When the goalie pulled the puck out of the net after the play. And don't even give me that 'Intent to blow the whistle', it was a shot that went straight in. With 5 minutes left.

This is the same team that has had things like this happen all season long and is still trudging through it. I shouldn't have to say more than "Colton Orr".

And to top this all off, because it's a small team, this will get nothing more than a handwave from the league, if they're lucky.

My team overcame a hot goalie, a strong team, a 6-2 powerplay disadvantage (ignoring obvious hookings and such that were against the Thrashers, and including a major penalty and a nearly 2 minute 5 on 3), climbed back into the game...

Only to have the tying goal, a shot that bounced off the goalie into the side of the net be called no goal, and to not even have it reviewed. When the goalie pulled the puck out of the net after the play. And don't even give me that 'Intent to blow the whistle', it was a shot that went straight in. With 5 minutes left.

This is the same team that has had things like this happen all season long and is still trudging through it. I shouldn't have to say more than "Colton Orr".

And to top this all off, because it's a small team, this will get nothing more than a handwave from the league, if they're lucky.

/patpat

Nice job, Roloson.

Maybe I'm just pissed off at how the team gets no respect, either. They work hard, certainly more than most others. When people see the Panthers doing good, it's always 'this other team is falling apart', 'the Eastern Conference is so bad they're doing well', 'the Southeast is so good now, look at the Lightning, Thrashers, and Hurricanes!' No wonder I like the team, they're the equivalent of me in the hockey world: forgotten, with no luck.

I smiled at Malkin's goal in 7 seconds.

And Stamkos' failure of a penalty shot.