• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally beat ToV. The ending was so sweet.

[spoiler=Only because some people may have not played ToV and don't want to be spoiled]So there I am, fighting Duke. All of my Life Bottles used up, and the only unit alive was Raven. I tried boosting the Limit Gauge to 4, but I kept getting knocked with status. So I unleash the Over Limit, then use Chain. What do I realize? I was paralyzed! To make matters worse, Raven was almost dead. We're talking 37 HP left. So I quickly place the Panacea Bottle, unleash Crime, then his Burst Arte activates. The arrows fly, then the final light arrow comes into place. With all of his might, Raven unleashes the light arrow into Duke, thus killing him.

...@_@; Raven is my hero today.

Best

Costume

Ever

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I will admit, though, I also like Estelle's Magical Maiden cotume, even if it's kinda hard to get.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Oh, and if you didn't complete Secret Mission 17, I can't blame you - it's hard as hell and might even go over your head as to what you're supposed to do. However, one of Yuri's titles requires competing all Secret Missions in a single playthrough.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Oh, and if you didn't complete Secret Mission 17, I can't blame you - it's hard as hell and might even go over your head as to what you're supposed to do. However, one of Yuri's titles requires competing all Secret Missions in a single playthrough.

What was 17 again?

(FYI I didn't do all of the secret missions, only a few).

I believe that's the case.

I mean, based on various reports on how "X missed Y times in a row with a Z hit rate in a single round" involved opponents with Prayer, I assumed that to be the case. Especially after my own Marietta missed 7 times with 99 Hit. Stupid religious wyverns...

What was 17 again?

(FYI I didn't do all of the secret missions, only a few).

Yeager - After he reveals his heart blastia, break his guard, then have Raven use Rain. The latter must be done after you see Yeager keel over seconds after his guard is broken. (When I did this one, he went into Overlimit after his guard got broken. After I saw him keel over as if catching his breath, I had Raven use Rain.)

Also, I guess you had trouble with Alexei and his Brilliant Cataclysm.

Yeager - After he reveals his heart blastia, break his guard, then have Raven use Rain. The latter must be done after you see Yeager keel over seconds after his guard is broken. (When I did this one, he went into Overlimit after his guard got broken. After I saw him keel over as if catching his breath, I had Raven use Rain.)

Ah, I did remember hearing that one was difficult. What's worse is the fight wasn't that hard.

Also, I guess you had trouble with Alexei and his Brilliant Cataclysm.

BRILLIANT!

Best thing to do is just run. Run the fuck away. You can actually dodge the attack that way. I also did get the Secret Mission for that one.

BRILLIANT!

Best thing to do is just run. Run the fuck away. You can actually dodge the attack that way. I also did get the Secret Mission for that one.

Yeah. But if he uses it right after going into Overlimit... I consider that about as bad as getting hit with SUZAKU SKY DANCE and then a helping of SEIRYUU DEATH FIST right afterwards. >_>

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Yeah. But if he uses it right after going into Overlimit... I consider that about as bad as getting hit with SUZAKU SKY DANCE and then a helping of SEIRYUU DEATH FIST right afterwards. >_>

:blink:

I guess I got lucky.

Likely possibility. In the dub he did mention that his favorite personality of Sensui is the girl IIRC.

It's his second favorite in the Japanese version, right behind the original.

Sensui is the goddamn uke.