• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm rewatching Code Geass. :E

Lelouch vi Britannia commands you to kill yourself.

Code gay-ass.

You're only supposed to mock a show after you've watched at least some of it.

Mortal Kombat when I was 3-4 years old.

And yes, that includes all the fatalities and such.

First time I "played" the second, I was around 7 or 8.

By "played" I mean getting owned by my older cousins, who would bite me in half with Liu Kang, freeze uppercut with Sub-Zero or impale me with Baraka.

I was better at Killer Instinct, though.

?

Classmates.

They believe parodying Matrix is the coolest shit ever, while it's just one of the worst overdone cliché I've seen.

Of course I can't even voice my disagreement, because it's 4 against 1 and common sense doesn't work on those petty geeks.

They also want to put every stupid idea they can think of into that movie we're making, while they don't even have the motivation for acting.

Though I can barely call that acting, because gosh, they're sooo bad at it. It's scary.

Classmates.

They believe parodying Matrix is the coolest shit ever, while it's just one of the worst overdone cliché I've seen.

Of course I can't even voice my disagreement, because it's 4 against 1 and common sense doesn't work on those petty geeks.

Hahahahaha.

Classmates.

They also want to put every stupid idea they can think of into that movie we're making, while they don't even have the motivation for acting.

Though I can barely call that acting, because gosh, they're sooo bad at it. It's scary.

parodying the matrix >_> no no no...the originals gave me the biggest headache ever, though i've seen them numerous times and still don't understand them.

Seems like you should voice them anyway...it doesn't sound too good....

Hahahahaha.

I laughed inwardly too at first. Then I realized how bad my condition was.

But I'll probably still laugh in the end.

parodying the matrix >_> no no no...the originals gave me the biggest headache ever, though i've seen them numerous times and still don't understand them.

Seems like you should voice them anyway...it doesn't sound too good....

Parodying its fighting scenes to be more accurate.

"Doesn't sound"? It's not good at all.

I'll just wait and see them heading for disaster. Then maybe I'll try to fix it.