• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of a friend who got 2 inches of snow for the first time in his city for a century and was batshit crazy about it on MSN. When I said that it was nothing for us he proceeded to write "Fuck You Kelp" (my nickname from him) on his roof and took a picture to show it to me.

The next winter, one with record amounts of snow, I replied to him by doing the same thing with his name in front. With an axe because of all the snow and ice.

That reminds me of a friend who got 2 inches of snow for the first time in his city for a century and was batshit crazy about it on MSN. When I said that it was nothing for us he proceeded to write "Fuck You Kelp" (my nickname from him) on his roof and took a picture to show it to me.

The next winter, one with record amounts of snow, I replied to him by doing the same thing with his name in front. With an axe because of all the snow and ice.

You're horrible but that's hilarious. If I owned a pair of gloves, I would do that ("HAI FE4THRE"). When it actually snows, I mean.

why won't it snow yet, is it going to take until march again or what arghhhh

I don't know yet. Well, I do but it's really childish (video game graphic design).

That's what I'm currently aiming for partner!

Unless, my parents bitch about it. In that case, I would have to settle with animation.

Edited by Marthur

Unless you get his other ending.

Yeah I heard he can choose to train around the world, starting with America.

I guess you have to do something along the lines of never getting killed and/or finish with a desperation move on every fight. Not going to happen for me.

Yeah I heard he can choose to train around the world, starting with America.

I guess you have to do something along the lines of never getting killed and/or finish with a desperation move on every fight. Not going to happen for me.

"The world is BIG! DAMN BIG!"

Just finish with one credit.

"The world is BIG! DAMN BIG!"

Just finish with one credit.

Speaking of his quotes, one particular victory line (Fear not Justice's flames! Your butt's mine, bubble head!) of his is pretty hilarious. It makes me chuckle considering Sirius is maining Lee.

Not going to happen in a long while unless I tone down the difficulty.

Sleep. Have a nice day.

And the only prescription is more cowbell!

Nah, that's too big for a kitty like me.

I blame that vegetable juice.

Veggie juice is good for you health. Here. Take this big pale-blue one. I only take you 2 dollars for it.

Ahh...hopefully somewhere fun then.

It's amusing to read the comments on your, NTG's, and Marthur's status...lol war much?

I see your concept of war is quite different from mine.