FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hmmmm.

No but I'm lazy you see I'm only kidding anyway I can't really force people to play games!

Ah, well these tracks are from Lufia 2's DS remake (arranged versions, anyway). And I have to go soon too so I'll spam more music later. :3

Hmmm?

I'm lazier than you and I did it. You can persuade them though! And you're less annoying than I am anyway >_>

I saw a persona 4 link there... you should focus on that if you don't want me leaving that iso rust in a corner of my HD. Lufia 2's remake looked disappointing. Screw that 3D, screw using the game's best tracks right in the beginning of the game.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm?

I'm lazier than you and I did it. You can persuade them though! And you're less annoying than I am anyway >_>

I saw a persona 4 link there... you should focus on that if you don't want me leaving that iso rust in a corner of my HD. Lufia 2's remake looked disappointing. Screw that 3D, screw using the game's best tracks right in the beginning of the game.

Hm.

But you have more motivation. Really! I hope so. And are you suuuure.

Oh, yes. But I only know one epic rock track from the game so far. :{ Aww. And bye.

Hm.

But you have more motivation. Really! I hope so. And are you suuuure.

Oh, yes. But I only know one epic rock track from the game so far. :{ Aww. And bye.

Hmmm?!

You really don't know me. I think I'm very sure, yes.

Show me them battle themes. Bye. o:

Then I suppose you don't use lightning magic in the RPGs you play, right?

inb4Idon'tplayRPGs

That's not the same thing and you know it

Yes, I do play RPGs, besides games like brawl and fire emblem, it's my other favorite genre.

Edited by Hatari

That's what I'm currently aiming for partner!

Unless, my parents bitch about it. In that case, I would have to settle with animation.

:'D

A good friend of mine is going for animation. We're gonna take ceramics this semester.

Best Wishes time.

Something like that. I noticed that everything seemed incredibly nerfed (even the scale of passive skill bonuses), so I was wondering.

No need to hurry though.

The only notable passive skills that were removed are Defender, Immunize, the regen songs. The best Force skills would be Dominate, Painless, and Riot Gun.

The broken classes would be Dark Hunter and Hexer.

Dark Hunters have Dominate, Ecstasy if you want it, Climax, Bait, and Magibait. Then just pick up Gag or Cuffs.

None of that sounded right...

Hexer have Dampen, Torpor, Poison for the first two strata and two boss conditional drops, Revenge. Then just pick up Frailty and/or the head or arm bind spell.

These two classes can solo the game rather well.

Good classes would be Protector, War Magus, Ronin, and Gunner.

Protector haven't changed very much. They tank stuff and defend with F. Guard only F. Guard is actually useful now.

War Magus are faster and tank better than Medics. War Might is great. Their sword skills are pretty good and deal non-elemental damage. Get Cursecut if you use a Hexer and you'll have infinite TP but I never used this. Sleepcut is also good.

Ronin are much better now since they don't use a turn using a stance. The Overhead skills are really all you need. Midareba is their best attack skill. They also have Clarity so they can survive longer.

Gunners outclass Survivalists and Alchemist by quite a bit in both damage and usefulness. You only need the elemental shots at level 1 for drop requirements. Snipe is great skill since it boosts the Gunner's agility making them act before the enemy most of the time but leveling it up doesn't improve the damage very much. Wildshot is great for random encounters and Ricochet is their attack skill.

The rest being Landskecht, Medic, Survivalist, Troubadour, Alchemist, and Beast.

The Landskecht's skill damage got nerfed pretty badly. Allslash is not good. Brawn is their strongest attack but very slow. Best way to deal damage with them is to abuse the chaser skills.

Medics are now heal bots since Caduceus sucks. CPR and Phoenix are good.

Survivalists also had their damage nerfed. A lot. 1st Turn is still bugged and will always work at level 1.

Troubadours aren't too bad... Crusade and their songs are pretty good since they affect the party and last for as long as someone doesn't get killed.

Alchemists... Yeah, they are pretty bad. Their skills even when maxed don't deal much damage and are very costly. Megido is okay at best.

Beasts are like Protectors basically. Very slow, weak, but bulky Protectors. Maxed out Loyalty is death sentence for them against bosses and they kinda need a party based around them.

To summarize. Team broken, Protector/Ronin, Dark Hunter, War Magus, Gunner, Hexer.

I'm probably missing something.