FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ohh? Explain Explain.

I kinda wanna have another music war rei rei >_>

Well, the waterfall was stronger that day due to lolheavyrain, and imagine hundreds and hundres of pounds of water falling on your shoulders/back at a high-speed.

I kinda don't, you would just say "old.boring"

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the waterfall was stronger that day due to lolheavyrain, and imagine hundreds and hundreds of pounds of water falling on your shoulders/back at a high-speed.

I kinda don't, you would just say "old.boring"

Ahhh...water pressure would probably hurt after a while...I wonder if it can break bones

What is the 'newest oldest' stuff you listen you. Since all I've been listening to is Kamelot...

Ahhh...water pressure would probably hurt after a while...I wonder if it can break bones

What is the 'newest oldest' stuff you listen you. Since all I've been listening to is Kamelot...

It hurts immediatly.

Well, A7x would be the closest. Also Kings of Leon, but it isn't even Metal, so

And the winner of today's games is...

Well no one because of desynchs.

Come to think of it, I had a lot of desynchs with Rei Rei on WestWonderland too.

Desyncs are worse than Rugal

Desyncs are worse than Rugal

:[

How is it called?

We'll have to settle with the German one, Or hope that 4PMame works better next time.

There's ArcadeArena, but I think it might have problems now. The Galaxy used to be in NY too but now it's in Chicago. It's still my best server. Rebel Squadrons seems pretty cool too.

:[

There's ArcadeArena, but I think it might have problems now. The Galaxy used to be in NY too but now it's in Chicago. It's still my best server. Rebel Squadrons seems pretty cool too.

Ping:

Arcade Arena: 1000+

The Galaxy: 125ms

Rebel Squadrons: 141ms

West Wonderland: 94ms with desyncs every minute ;__;

How does that work?

The person who hosts opens hamachi creates a private server. (It doesn't need ports or anything) And the person who joins types the IP Address of the hoster's hamachi. For example. (I haven't tried it with FBA but since it works on other games I tried it should work)

exapmle.png

Download Link

*pokes NTG*

The person who hosts opens hamachi creates a private server. (It doesn't need ports or anything) And the person who joins types the IP Address of the hoster's hamachi. For example. (I haven't tried it with FBA but since it works on other games I tried it should work)

exapmle.png

Download Link

Ah thanks. Might try this, but it would require everyone to download it first.

Indeed...but worth it?

A7x? I approve <3. Kings of Leon...I wasn't fond of their song that I heard...use somebody I think it was.

It's quite soothing once you ignore the pain.

KoL is good.