• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about that. Listen, no skeleton is gonna be MY king. Leoric is King. King, so you hear me? HAIL TO THE KING!"

Easily one of the most addictive game, and series, I ever played.

Hey - you that one that kill all! You get me magic banner or we at-tack! You no leave with Life! You kill big uglies and give back magic. Go past corner and door. Find uglies. You give, you go!

I see some people in the internet claiming D3 will be out this year. Come on Blizzard, make it happen! I don't care if it'll be like SC2 and therefore battle.net-only, I'll pay money for it!

We should all play Diablo with Hamachi.

Played Diablo 1 already, GO?

Edited by TheEnd

Hey - you that one that kill all! You get me magic banner or we at-tack! You no leave with Life! You kill big uglies and give back magic. Go past corner and door. Find uglies. You give, you go!

I see some people in the internet claiming D3 will be out this year. Come on Blizzard, make it happen! I don't care if it'll be like SC2 and therefore battle.net-only, I'll pay money for it!

A Golden Elixir, you say. I have never concocted a potion of that color before, so I can't tell you how it would effect you if you were to try to drink it. As your healer, I strongly advise that should you find such an Elixir, do as Lachdanan asks and do not try to use it. Bloody liar. Rejuvenation potions are gold in this game.

I'm guessing it might come a bit before Blizzcon this year. Starcraft 2 was playable 3 years before it's release and 2010 was Diablo's 3rd year. They have to release it already.

Edited by Dio

which was your favorite nation?

I liked the Egyptians a lot with their teleportation skills. But I don't play it has been ages

I liked the Egyptians a lot with their teleportation skills. But I don't play it has been ages

Well I liked the Atlanteans because of their ability to gather resources so fast...but their army was a little messy

Of OoT or in general? (Cause this will be the first OoT remake.) I think the increase in remakes only shows that the games of the past are far superior to ones of the present.

In general. It's worse in movies, though. I know OoT also had many remakes by itself as well.

One could say that. One could also say the remakes make them worse. I'd rather feel the original product if I want nostalgia.

Edited by Dio

Sequel fodder?

Nope, don't think so. I think they just forgot about her.

She's a rather minor vilain anyway, but she can sense ghosts and it's never explained why.

She also threatens Sissel if she senses him do something the next time they meet. Thing is, they never met again after that threat.

This basically makes her the worst possible person Sissel could face though (The main "villains" only know that ghosts exist, but can't sense them, so the catch of the puzzles against them is usually to act without them noticing you.)

Edited by Marthur

?

In Diablo 1, the quests you get in a given playthrough are randomly determined - but in batches. For instance, if you get Poisoned Water Supply, you won't get Curse of King Leoric.

That screenshot means I got the Magic Rock quest - which will give me a rather unimpressive ring I'll probably just NPC - and might mean I won't get the Arkaine's Valor quest - which results in a quite nice armor.

EDIT: And while I did get Arkaine's Valor...

screen02.png

;__;

Edited by TheEnd