• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And I got Widsom's Wrap from an Overlord unique.

Could've been worse, like a staff. At least I can cast Town Portal with my wonderful 44 mana.

At least it's better than a regular leather armor.

Time to start a Sorcerer pt instead of sleeping. What unique sword or axe am I going to get...?!

At least it's better than a regular leather armor.

Time to start a Sorcerer pt instead of sleeping. What unique sword or axe am I going to get...?!

I guess. Damage lessened is fine, but I'd like the Vitality and Defense bonus of Arkaine over Lightning Resistance, which is borderline useless in this game.

That one axe that gives +1 All skills.

And what do I see when I open a new door? A pack of Acid Beasts with a leader.

At this rate I'll be getting Zhar the Mad and the Black Mushroom, but not the Anvil of Fury.

Edited by Dio

I guess. Damage lessened is fine, but I'd like the Vitality and Defense bonus of Arkaine over Lightning Resistance, which is borderline useless in this game.

That one axe that gives +1 All skills.

And what do I see when I open a new door? A pack of Acid Beasts with a leader.

At this rate I'll be getting Zhar the Mad and the Black Mushroom, but not the Anvil of Fury.

Who wouldn't?

Keep us updated.

And talking about updates, the screen became wonky once I updated it to 1.09... maybe I was able to screenshot nicely because I was playing v1.00?

Acid Beast leader gives a ring with Magic Resist. And +all attributes on top of that.

Finally something good.

Last time I got one of those, I kind of kept it until endgame.

Edited by TheEnd

Keep us updated.

And talking about updates, the screen became wonky once I updated it to 1.09... maybe I was able to screenshot nicely because I was playing v1.00?

Last time I got one of those, I kind of kept it until endgame.

Sure. I expect to finish this in a few hours. About to enter the Chamber of Bone.

That's likely why I have this problem, since I have 1.09.

I just find it hilarious he gave me a ring that would protect him against his own kin. Thank you very much Deathspit, your death will not be in vain.

Sure. I expect to finish this in a few hours. About to enter the Chamber of Bone.

That's likely why I have this problem, since I have 1.09.

I just find it hilarious he gave me a ring that would protect him against his own kin. Thank you very much Deathspit, your death will not be in vain.

Good luck with the chests.

Floor 1 done, Charged Bolt staff reduced to 11/11 charges. I guess I'll continue tomorrow.

Good luck with the chests.

Floor 1 done, Charged Bolt staff reduced to 11/11 charges. I guess I'll continue tomorrow.

3 Bows, 1 Composite Staff, 1 War Hammer, 1 Scimitar. Two bows gave hit, the staff and one of the bows gave +13-14 magic, the hammer gave Dexterity and the scimitar had better durability...

I don't know why but I never use the class skills.

Anyway level 7 is GARGOYLE LEVEL only (8D) except for the Halls of the Blind quest.

How was it? I hope you all enjoyed it as much I enjoyed the Chinese food I just ate.

Poor Lumi.

How was it? I hope you all enjoyed it as much I enjoyed the Chinese food I just ate.

I probably didn't.

3 Bows, 1 Composite Staff, 1 War Hammer, 1 Scimitar. Two bows gave hit, the staff and one of the bows gave +13-14 magic, the hammer gave Dexterity and the scimitar had better durability...

I don't know why but I never use the class skills.

Anyway level 7 is GARGOYLE LEVEL only (8D) except for the Halls of the Blind quest.

Well, at least the bow can serve for magic upgrading if you feel like it.

The Rogue's is probably the most useful, and yet you can tank traps anyway. Staff recharge drops the number of charges hilariously. I remember using weapon repair quite a bit though.

Well, way better than pit beasts.

Poor Lumi.

Some many Chinese around here.

And now a Sabre with +9 all attributes. I can't get jack shit from quests, but I get decent stuff from Unique monsters.

At least that.

Edited by TheEnd

Well, at least the bow can serve for magic upgrading if you feel like it.

The Rogue's is probably the most useful, and yet you can tank traps anyway. Staff recharge drops the number of charges hilariously. I remember using weapon repair quite a bit though.

Well, way better than pit beasts.

Yeah, though I had a shield with +9 that I sold once I got the bow, but now that I have this new sword, I would've gotten 4 more with the shield and sword than with the bow. Besides I didn't get any tome since level 5.

Weapon repair would be nice early on for the temporary items you get right before a Quest Unique you know you're going to get, but I still hardly use it.

They're succubi minus the projectiles but with greater life regeneration when petrified.

Edited by Dio

Level 17

87 Strength, 40 Magic, 73 Dexterity, 67 Vitality.

44 AC, 86% to hit 15-22 damage, 186 life and 66 mana.

Nothing new that I didn't say. Filled the Amulet spot with the Optic Amulet. Wish I had TE's awesome unbreakable shield since mine almost broke twice thanks to Night Clan satyrs.

Going down the Caves. It's hot down here. I should also have both the Black Mushroom and Anvil of Fury quests. Woohoo.

Edited by Dio

Level 17

87 Strength, 40 Magic, 73 Dexterity, 67 Vitality.

44 AC, 86% to hit 15-22 damage, 186 life and 66 mana.

Nothing new that I didn't say. Filled the Amulet spot with the Optic Amulet. Wish I had TE's awesome unbreakable shield since mine almost broke twice thanks to Night Clan satyrs.

Going down the Caves. It's hot down here.

CHARGING RHINOS.