• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video.

Could these be weapons that are unused in the debug/nightmare module?

Edited by Princess_Priscilla

Nice video.

Could these be weapons that are unused in the debug/nightmare module?

They're actually made from scratch. By the way, this isn't a hacked ROM; it's a fangame made using Flash 8 Professional.

Edited by BLS

Final stats

Level 25

147 Strength, 51 Magic, 98 Dexterity, 98 Vitality. Dexterity was maxed.

105 AC, 119% to hit 53-70 damage, 284 life and 75 mana.

Once I got the Grandfather everything was easy mode, easily killing every generic in 2 hits. By comparaison, Griswold's Edge takes anywhere between 4 to 7 hits, on top of 30 less life and knockback, which can be potentially annoying at times.

Wow, Diablo took only 1 potion because he was a bit shy of me and wanted to cast Apocalypse a few more times before getting sodomized.

Whoo, Grandfather. So, did we both get saved by quests we didn't want?

Ring of Truth! Durability +30%! :awesome:

Goddammit, Magic Rock again ~_~

Edited by TheEnd

I should really play Diablo again (especially since I have no more games to play on the DS right now), but I'm a bit too lazy to download it again. :/

Just get it already.

I remember not being able to get past the Mage Council in D2. At level 32.

I suck.

If I can do it, anybody can.

Just get it already.

Now I don't remember if this was the game I had crashing issues with, or if it was Diablo II.

On another note, I now remember why I deleted Baldur's Gate after the first time I played it. Too fucking slow (movement and exp), unfair (Everything kills me with two hits) and autosave is pretty useless.

Deleting it again.

Edited by Marthur

Now I don't remember if this was the game I had crashing issues with, or if it was Diablo II.

On another note, I now remember why I deleted Baldur's Gate after the first time I played it. Too fucking slow (movement and exp), unfair (Everything kills me with two hits) and autosave is pretty useless.

Deleting it again.

Considering how old it is... I know v1.09 kind of refuses to run properly here (wacky colors, mainly), though my good old v1.00 runs perfectly.

I see you aren't used to AD&D. Well, starting at level 1 is pretty rough indeed, I can see how frustrating it can get. Baldur's Gate 2 is a lot better; since you start at level 7, you can actually do stuff.

Considering how old it is... I know v1.09 kind of refuses to run properly here (wacky colors, mainly), though my good old v1.00 runs perfectly.

I see you aren't used to AD&D. Well, starting at level 1 is pretty rough indeed, I can see how frustrating it can get. Baldur's Gate 2 is a lot better; since you start at level 7, you can actually do stuff.

I somehow remember it crashing after killing an army of cows, so it must have been in D2.

The slowness is what frustrates me the most though.

Difficulty wouldn't be much of a problem if the save system was a bit more friendly. I don't know how many times I had to talk to the same NPCs just because I got killed while unprepared (poisoned by spiders in one house, that mage that wants you dead near the FAI, etc...)

Edited by Marthur

Must....resist....playing....D2....

Play D1 then.

I somehow remember it crashing after killing an army of cows, so it must have been in D2.

The slowness is what frustrates me the most though.

Difficulty wouldn't be much of a problem if the save system was a bit more friendly. I don't know how many times I had to talk to the same NPCs just because I got killed while unprepared (poisoned by spiders in one house, that mage that wants you dead near the FAI, etc...)

Yes, D2 it was then.

Well, the game can be very deadly at lower levels indeed; for instance, you don't really get a poison removal spell until level 7 cleric/druid, so getting poisoned at lv2 can be really a death sentence (not to mention that you can't really tank it with like 15HP).

Bit Comet, I summon thee!

I stopped using BitComet after some torrent sites decided to block it. I use uTorrent now.

Edited by TheEnd

Play D1 then.

I stopped using BitComet after some torrent sites decided to block it. I use uTorrent now.

I like D2 better ;x

It seems to be working fine here

You said you wanted to resist. Resist by playing D1.

It usually does.

Ugh, now I remember why I am not the biggest Torrent user ;x

SEEEEDS PL0X