FE4 THREAD

Fia

Considering what I'm currently listening too...yeah pretty much.

It's nightcore, NOT vocaloid...basically chimpunk'd music, but I like it nonetheless.

I think I'll just continue to listen to Castlevania music for now...

Ahh.

W-what? I'm perfectly capable of murder if I think it's necessary!

But you've been trying to kill me for about a year now, and you still haven't succeeded.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dio:

What was the Halls of the Blind quest supposed to give me?

I read the book, explored the whole level (7) but didn't really find anything that was linked to the quest.

When I opened my quest log once I reached the 8th level, I noticed, the quest was gone from my log.

Was it the Optic Amulet?

It's indeed the Optic Amulet.

Basically if you have that quest, which is only on level 7, a room shaped like a figure eight should be present somewhere in the level. You'll also meet Illusion Weavers, which you normally don't meet until a few levels lower. I think getting the Amulet makes them not attack you anymore but I'm not 100% certain.

Which one would you have prefered?

* shrug * Not sure...but you listed ones that had people who would kill me! Why do you want me dead so much marthur :sob:

I think I'll just continue to listen to Castlevania music for now...

But you've been trying to kill me for about a year now, and you still haven't succeeded.

No Fun...

She's not trying hard enough

Edited by Hatari

Verdict from this weekends playing-

ghost trick-kosher

P4-shadow naoto was meh

vanguard princess- new update, despite being entirely graphical, makes the game a hundred thousand times better

You know, I never played Diablo. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

* shrug * Not sure...but you listed ones that had people who would kill me! Why do you want me dead so much marthur

But I don't want you dead. :o

It's indeed the Optic Amulet.

Basically if you have that quest, which is only on level 7, a room shaped like a figure eight should be present somewhere in the level. You'll also meet Illusion Weavers, which you normally don't meet until a few levels lower. I think getting the Amulet makes them not attack you anymore but I'm not 100% certain.

Alright.

I was just making sure that I didn't miss anything.

Goldish creatures that can teleport? They weren't much of a threat.

I like it...

Have another...

I'll stick to listening to this all day.

...I'm just trying to think of a plan, that's all.

P4-shadow naoto was meh

Shadow Teddie was by far the creepiest one. Flattened Teddie looked just as freaky, though.

Edited by Tomoe

Uh-huh. I'm sure.

Say, are you left-handed or right-handed?

But you do...you just had me picking my executioner. Bianchi, Soluna, or Tangerine.

Any harem from your list, would have killed me.

You know what, you know what? If you want to be executed so badly, I'll give you a hand.

*shoots*

Happy now?

Silly Soluna

But you do...you just had me picking my executioner. Bianchi, Soluna, or Tangerine.

Any harem from your list, would have killed me.

Silly Hatari

lol...annoyed much?

You always seem to think I'm annoyed or otherwise upset with you. Why is that?

In any case, no, I'm not annoyed much. I'm not annoyed at all. You just seem to want to be executed because you keep talking about it.

Now that Lula isn't in power anymore, everything that happens is apparently his fault. Brazilian press is hilarious.

Also, two freeze-type crashes in Diablo today. It's as if it doesn't want to let me play Sorcerer.

In any case, no, I'm not annoyed much. I'm not annoyed at all. You just seem to want to be executed because you keep talking about it.

Bianchi tried to kill dio

Tangerine doesn't share

Soluna...hmmm...Soluna is with lux and lol. I'm not going anywhere near that.

Shadow Teddie was by far the creepiest one. Flattened Teddie looked just as freaky, though.

With shadow mitsuo in second place.

Or Rise, if you broaden the definition of creepy.

I guess you've watched the whole game?

Great.

I don't like them much. The very first time I got that quest I got careless and got raped by 5 of those.

I'm currently getting raped by those greyish monsters throwing lightnings (10th level). The ones firing fire balls are annoying too but slightly less than the others.

Anyway, sleep.

Now that Lula isn't in power anymore, everything that happens is apparently his fault. Brazilian press is hilarious.

Also, two freeze-type crashes in Diablo today. It's as if it doesn't want to let me play Sorcerer.

Good old press and politics relationships.

That's odd. Anything particular happen right before, like casting a certain spell?

Don't believe me? Just wait!

R-right handed?

I don't think I feel like waiting.

So you're right handed, huh? I guess in that case I'll take the left. Now where's my knife...?

I'm currently getting raped by those greyish monsters throwing lightnings (10th level). The ones firing fire balls are annoying too but slightly less than the others.

Anyway, sleep.

The Storm Demons are extremely annoying because of their stupidly fast melee attacks. Both them and the lava golems (I think that's what you're referring, since mages appear much later) have the same attack pattern, but the demons are tougher and have more reach I think.

Have fun.

Good old press and politics relationships.

That's odd. Anything particular happen right before, like casting a certain spell?

It's hilarious in Brazil.

First time was in the intro, second was when spamming Lightning (after 3 levels spamming it). I wonder if having Winamp running has anything to do with the instability.

I'd take my chances with demon before that...

Did you hear, Dio?

Anyway, sleep.

They made my brother stop his sorc playthrough. He lacked good fire spells.

Have fun.

Edited by TheEnd