FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't understand why you appear to be ashamed of your feelings :(.

You say I'm ashamed of my feelings, but that isn't what you really think. You're just projecting your own forbidden feelings on me, and fleeing from them yourself.

You think I didn't notice it? You've had your eyes on Enjo all this time. Sure, I'll admit you were quite discreet about it - a feat most FE4Threaders, young as they are, wouldn't be able to accomplish - but the hints were clearly here and there. But you were locked in a relationship with Fox already, and you're actually afraid of her. You know she isn't that adamant about monogamy, but you don't know what would happen if she were to discover an affair between you and that Belgian adolescent. Maybe his life would be in jeopardy, after all; and while you'd be perhaps willing to risk yourself for the sake of love, putting your beloved one in a situation of danger would be a completely different matter.

To add insult to injury, though, it seems that Enjo is completely oblivious to your feelings. He has been making moves on a plethora of girls - and guys - and seems to have found himself a girlfriend now. How could him? After you suffered so much... I understand you had little choice. Facing such an unpleasant, to say the least, situation head-on isn't easy. I can see why you'd try to avert your eyes from it and seek to fabricate tales of forbidden love between others, but it's about time you exorcised those demons and went on with your life. It'll be better that way.

nope...it's actually the opposite...

Yandere fetish detected.

I never realized what a maso Sask was.

We learn something new every day.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Anvil of Fury btw.

Know what, I'll really rolling it.

2d20, postlist as reference. Roll.

Sucks, though if you do have the Strength it's basically +20 Mana there.

:]

Caves done :

Level 20

20 Strength, 137 Magic, 17 Dexterity, 67 Vitality.

34 AC, 58% chance to hit 5-12 damage, 106 life, 312 mana.

Other than the Sabre I mentionned earlier, he didn't get anything that great. Rings giving +15 Dexterity aren't very useful.

Not many new spells. Charged Bolt went up by one level, Energy Shield knowledge was gained and Fireballs are now doing 49-90 damage for 16 mana.

The Caves were as easy as I thought, but I expect a greater challenge in Hell, especially if I have the Warlord of Blood quest since Steel Lords are annoying to defeat without Chain Lightning, which I need 500 gold to buy a book of.

Down to Hell. I must be getting close!

Aaaaaand Steel Lords are around. Fuck them. Fire Drakes aren't nearly as bad. The whole Viper line sucks.

I bet I'm going to get Veil of Steel again.

You're getting some weird sexual thrill out of this?!

*takes a step back, looks at bloodied knife, and back to Sask*

But then... what can I...?

*stabs Sask in his ballsack*

I laughed.

I laughed.

Once they are fully desensitized to his pain, my true vengeance can begin. To untempered eyes, the state of his corpse would be far too gruesome.

Hey, a positive negative reaction! *stabs again*

I guess Sask draws the line at getting stabbed in the nuts. Oh well, goodnight Sask.

Let's face it, it's actually a quite sensible line.

OH GOD

?

I will try my best. Maybe we will be able to help eachother through these hard times, as Soluna is so far out of your grasp and Enjo is so far out of mine. Hold me!

I'm sorry. I think you're too old for me.

Edited by TheEnd

I bet I'm going to get Veil of Steel again.

The Sorceror can equip it even with base Strength. The only issue is backtracking, really.

To a Sorceror, the Warlord of Blood only means money and having to use a Golem and Stone Curse.

And Charged Bolt is much better than I thought against Steel Lords, but I guess having it at level 11 is probably why.

I will try my best. Maybe we will be able to help eachother through these hard times, as Soluna is so far out of your grasp and Enjo is so far out of mine. Hold me!

What happened here?

Once they are fully desensitized to his pain, my true vengeance can begin. To untempered eyes, the state of his corpse would be far too gruesome.

Hey, a positive negative reaction! *stabs again*

I love you too...

What?! I didn't mean in that way! Obviously I do not have the 14 year old body that you desire, and you do not have the angst or innocence of a 17 year old boy entering manhood, but we can still comfort eachother as friends! We'll eat ice cream and watch re-runs of Days of our Lives!