• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I got lucky enough with finding a lot of +Vitality items, but they become rather obsolete once you get Mana Shield.

Oh crap. Honestly that's one reason I love D1's save system : if you're not happy with the shrine, don't touch it. Works wonders with Goat Shrines and Cauldrons.

Very true.

Getting +1 on all other spells was a good trade-off, though. The shrines that gave holy bolt and charged bolt in exchange for base mana, though? No thanks.

I got stuck at 12 because I didn't have enough magic :awesome:

That and once you get to Lazarus, anything but fire for offensive magic becomes kinda useless.

Golem is stupidly fun in level 16 just because he can't be harmed by Fireballs or Flash.

212 magic :awesome:

I still don't have any lv4 spells.

200 per scroll isn't so bad. You might get lucky with drops too.

I know, but it still irks me. It really feels like I'm lacking something.

Getting +1 on all other spells was a good trade-off, though. The shrines that gave holy bolt and charged bolt in exchange for base mana, though? No thanks.

212 magic :awesome:

I still don't have any lv4 spells.

I know, but it still irks me. It really feels like I'm lacking something.

Yeah, they're pretty pointless. You can't get that mana back, and those spells are stupidly cheap.

Yep. I only got to 185 or so without my magic gear.

Boost Fireball. Mine were at level 6 and dealt 150 damage on average.

Yeah I can see that. You could always reroll Adria until you get one.

Yeah, they're pretty pointless. You can't get that mana back, and those spells are stupidly cheap.

Yep. I only got to 185 or so without my magic gear.

Boost Fireball. Mine were at level 6 and dealt 150 damage on average.

Yeah I can see that. You could always reroll Adria until you get one.

Well, there's a point in them if you want to lv15 said spells, but even then it isn't worth it.

I meant that I don't have level 4 spells like Golem.

There was an easy way of rerolling Adria, but I can't remember it. Or if it was hellfire-only. For now, I'll have to settle with just reloading her stock for easy spell levels and playing a Sorcerer that can't townportal

So, is it really hentai, or were you just kidding?

While I may rarely play some eroge, I don't watch actual hentai.

Edit.

screen09.png

AM I PRO YET DIO

Edited by TheEnd

Well, there's a point in them if you want to lv15 said spells, but even then it isn't worth it.

I meant that I don't have level 4 spells like Golem.

There was an easy way of rerolling Adria, but I can't remember it. Or if it was hellfire-only. For now, I'll have to settle with just reloading her stock for easy spell levels and playing a Sorcerer that can't townportal

Why hello there, Hell Mode Obsidian Lord! What's that? Triple immune? Shit!

Oh, THAT kind of level 4. I had Golem and Teleport because I had too much money.

If there was a way like you describe, I hope it worked on Griswold's magic shit because I hate how it rerolls at a snail's pace, or by bying expensive shit.

screen09.png

AM I PRO YET DIO

I'm so proud of my pupil!

Seriously, use fire on Obsidian Lords this close. Fuck their lightning resistance with their charges. The bolts should take care of all the Lava Lords in the level, though.

Edited by Dio

Why hello there, Hell Mode Obsidian Lord! What's that? Triple immune? Shit!

Oh, THAT kind of level 4. I had Golem and Teleport because I had too much money.

If there was a way like you describe, I hope it worked on Griswold's magic shit because I hate how it rerolls at a snail's pace, or by bying expensive shit.

I'd totally get teleport if I could find it. Especially since now I actually have the mana to use it.

I'm afraid Griswold's stock works differently, though.

Seriously, use fire on Obsidian Lords though. Fuck their lightning resistance with their charges.

I know, it barely damages them. I was actually using CB to kill the goats, then noticed nobody was attacking me and decided to spam for a screenshot.

I'd totally get teleport if I could find it. Especially since now I actually have the mana to use it.

I'm afraid Griswold's stock works differently, though.

I know, it barely damages them. I was actually using CB to kill the goats, then noticed nobody was attacking me and decided to spam for a screenshot.

I bought mine. I think it costs 20 thousand gold.

Yeah I know. Too bad.

Looking better at it, that seems to be the Anvil of Fury area, which is usually wide open. This place is perfect to spam the whole level with bolts.

I bought mine. I think it costs 20 thousand gold.

Yeah I know. Too bad.

Looking better at it, that seems to be the Anvil of Fury area, which is usually wide open. This place is perfect to spam the whole level with bolts.

Come on Adria, bring me one!

And it is indeed. Spam the whole level with bolts, huh...

Come on Adria, bring me one!

And it is indeed. Spam the whole level with bolts, huh...

Be nice to that soul in search of answers.

The Lava Lords should die easily even if they're far away. You should even be able to hear them. As for the Obsidian Lords they might die too with enough spamming, but if one gets close, switch to Fireball.

Be nice to that soul in search of answers.

The Lava Lords should die easily even if they're far away. You should even be able to hear them. As for the Obsidian Lords they might die too with enough spamming, but if one gets close, switch to Fireball.

But not the lightning demons. Which are actually appearing in every cave floor, now (and of course, always together with magma demons). :awesome:

Death Wings and Maelstroms in level 12. The latter were actually what made my brother drop his sorc pt, since he relied on Chain Lightning and didn't know of New Game.

'night...

'Night.

I quit reading pages longer than 4.

Why do you even read.

That reminds me, I didn't have those as a Sorceror for the last 2 playthroughs I did with him.

I've been getting magma demons all the time, now.

Edited by TheEnd