• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But you can't set titles off, so you can't escape either way.

You know, if your sig was off, your member title would make everything an endless stream of sarcasm, so all of your posts and all the posts after your posts and all the topics you post in would be full of sarcasm and everyone would be sarcastic and the tag would never end until the topic ends.

You know, if your sig was off, your member title would make everything an endless stream of sarcasm, so all of your posts and all the posts after your posts and all the topics you post in would be full of sarcasm and everyone would be sarcastic and the tag would never end until the topic ends.

Endless loops are fixed with ctrl+c.

A perfect world.

whatisthis

*poke trapped*

Mwahaha!

But then the forces from either side cancel out so the resultant force is zero and so I have no change in momentum...

Try poking your chest and your back at the same time and tell if you still believe in that.

:< :>

I still believe in it.

You sound torn... does that mean that you approve of one poke, but disapprove of the other?!

You shouldn't. The forces won't cancel each other if they have different values.

You sound torn... does that mean that you approve of one poke, but disapprove of the other?!

You shouldn't. The forces won't cancel each other if they have different values.

More like I was sad that you were laughing in an evil way but then I was happy because I just know you're not really evil.

What if they're the same.

you shouldn't it sounds potentially fatal...

Haha, it probably does hurt a bit.

Bai.

Edited by NTG

More like I was sad that you were laughing in an evil way but then I was happy because I just know you're not really evil.

What if they're the same.

You have too much faith in mankind...!

They aren't.