• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And done. The Rogue was pretty easy at first, turned out horribly worse than both Sorceror and Warrior during the Caves, but managed to get a bit better for Hell, likely thanks to the Veil of Steel, which in turn made me able to use heavy armor.

She combines the best of both worlds by being a long range fighter that doesn't use mana, but she's not much more solid than the Sorceror pre-Mana Shield and her low damage/reliance on not having a shield really irks me.

Edited by Dio

...yeah, now that I actually read the monster data on Jarulf about it, they do appear on level 10. I just thought they stopped at 9.

D1 is addictive.

You'd have loved playing my game.

"Just one more level!"

And done. The Rogue was pretty easy at first, turned out horribly worse than both Sorceror and Warrior during the Caves, but managed to get a bit better for Hell, likely thanks to the Veil of Steel, which in turn made me able to use heavy armor.

She combines the best of both worlds by being a long range fighter that doesn't use mana, but she's not much more solid than the Sorceror pre-Mana Shield and her low damage/reliance on not having a shield really irks me.

*pat*

screen24.png

Succubi, Lava Maws, Storm Riders and a complete waste of a good prefix.

Edited by TheEnd

Level 20, 105 Strength / 36 Magic / 69 Dexterity / 58 Vitality, 54 AC, 137% hit for 27-33 damage, 174 life, 55 mana. Equips are the same, save for a gold ring and a full helm of the stars.

Floor 13 has tons of Lava Maws and a few Black Knights (trololol). I must be getting close.

Oh look, an unique plate mail-

screen28.png

And Lazarus dropped a Cap of the Ages.

:')

Edited by TheEnd