• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh? I guess I always miss him then. Pilot's vanished too now hmmm?

Pilot sometimes comes around to talk about hockey or some other sport I don't know with Dio and others, too.

Vanished because of lack of time (midterms).

Would love to talk other things if it was:

A.) Sometime when there was actually activity

B.) Anything that I could add to a conversation. Often when there is conversation, it's about some game or show or something that I've never heard of.

Heya, Pilot.

Hi.

HEY YOU!

O_O

Hey Pilot, did you see this yet?

lololololyeah

It's one of the strangest marketing gimmicks I've ever seen. And because of that I'm actually slightly interested.

Pilot~

[spoiler=more shit nobody cares about- a fanfiction slice]Those eyes. They never met his. They always moved, never settling. They were fearful, maybe. Nervous. Uncomfortable.

"Father Wesley." Raguna's crisp voice rang throughout the church. For a moment, the pair calmed and stayed in place. They faced his direction, but not to his eyes.

The moment passed.

The bishop closed his lids and cleared his voice. "Yes?"

He didn't annoy or discomfort the farmer. He had never done him any wrong. He was inconspicuous, in Raguna's eyes. Despite his being a pastor—normally commanding attention with only his attire to the villagers of the silk road town, Kardia—it took the reverend to speak to the young farmer directly for any real communication between the two. There were never any ill feelings or a tense atmosphere between them, as far as he knew.

I completely forgot where I was going with this.

Edited by Legendary Reverse Trap

<):D

Eh, hockey's in deep need of fans right now.

Oh, true. But this is still kind of like 'Whaaaa'

And again, because of that, I want to see what they do with it.

Just wait though, with the other sports getting lockouts soon in all likelihood. :P

Now please excuse me while I cry a river over Florida's complete inability to hold a lead. And how they are cursed to never have a 4-game win streak. How else do you explain that Atlanta collapse.

Pilot~

[spoiler=more shit nobody cares about- a fanfiction slice]Those eyes. They never met his. They always moved, never settling. They were fearful, maybe. Nervous. Uncomfortable.

"Father Wesley." Raguna's crisp voice rang throughout the church. For a moment, the pair calmed and stayed in place. They faced his direction, but not to his eyes.

The moment passed.

The bishop closed his lids and cleared his voice. "Yes?"

He didn't annoy or discomfort the farmer. He had never done him any wrong. He was inconspicuous, in Raguna's eyes. Despite his being a pastor—normally commanding attention with only his attire to the villagers of the silk road town, Kardia—it took the reverend to speak to the young farmer directly for any real communication between the two. There were never any ill feelings or a tense atmosphere between them, as far as he knew.

I completely forgot where I was going with this.

Hi.

Because you said my name than led up with that, for a second I thought it was something for me.

Oh, true. But this is still kind of like 'Whaaaa'

And again, because of that, I want to see what they do with it.

Just wait though, with the other sports getting lockouts soon in all likelihood. :P

Now please excuse me while I cry a river over Florida's complete inability to hold a lead. And how they are cursed to never have a 4-game win streak. How else do you explain that Atlanta collapse.

Pretty much.

Watch as the Panther will be released last.

MMA.

Hahaha. At least you're not the Islanders, willing to grab Nabokov from the claws of Detroit.

Hi.

Because you said my name than led up with that, for a second I thought it was something for me.

Yo. Night.

Next time I'll have something for you to make up for this one.

Oh wait no, I did come back here for something: worst thing to say at a wedding gogo

Pretty much.

Watch as the Panther will be released last.

MMA.

Hahaha. At least you're not the Islanders, willing to grab Nabokov from the claws of Detroit.

Oh, it will. I've never had a single doubt.

lol.

Truth. But I don't know what's more frustrating, knowing you're a lottery-pick team or knowing you're a team that has the ability to be in the playoffs but either get screwed over in crazy ways (Another goal controversy. Come on, that's 4 this year. It's costed the Panthers at least three points, possibly a total of seven) or just miss your chances again and again.

Yo. Night.

Next time I'll have something for you to make up for this one.

Oh wait no, I did come back here for something: worst thing to say at a wedding gogo

'kay.

I got nothing.

Oh, it will. I've never had a single doubt.

lol.

Truth. But I don't know what's more frustrating, knowing you're a lottery-pick team or knowing you're a team that has the ability to be in the playoffs but either get screwed over in crazy ways (Another goal controversy. Come on, that's 4 this year. It's costed the Panthers at least three points, possibly a total of seven) or just miss your chances again and again.

Look at it the other way : they keep the best for last.

It's a sport with growing popularity I guess.

What's funny is probably the Islanders not caring too much that they suck this much. Their owner isn't terribly interested in the team anymore.

Look at it the other way : they keep the best for last.

It's a sport with growing popularity I guess.

What's funny is probably the Islanders not caring too much that they suck this much. Their owner isn't terribly interested in the team anymore.

Haaaa

Right. Sort of related, I just love ESPN's 'Oh welcome back hockey we'd love to have you-- What do you mean we badmouthed you before the lockout?'

Welcome to Florida just a few years ago. Oh well, hopefully something will happen there. There are a few decent players there that deserve better.

Right. Sort of related, I just love ESPN's 'Oh welcome back hockey we'd love to have you-- What do you mean we badmouthed you before the lockout?'

Welcome to Florida just a few years ago. Oh well, hopefully something will happen there. There are a few decent players there that deserve better.

Hahaha. Anything to make money.

Like a trade to Detroit for draft picks?

He loves that Super. He spams it all the time when he's low on health.

:)

He used the Byakko one pretty often in my other runs and it hurts. Like. HELL! The Seiryu one isn't spammed often and I didn't have the honor to see the Genbu one yet.

Between the petal uppercut, the annoying charge and him connecting with both SDMs in our last fight >_>

Edited by Dio