• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomen ne. Which basically means "sorry."

Akari's teleports are so easily repeled. Except for the third one.

Oh right. I think it's what Chun-Li says in her taunts too.

And then, mighty club in the face.

Yubello is the best mage in the game.

fvjpdd.jpg

YEAHH! :B):

Oh fuck yes.

A group of people I'm working with. We were supposed to be six.

One refused to work with us the very first day because he didn't like our faces (apparently >_>).

Now I spent nine freaking hours yesterday with one of them drawing the four illustrations we have to hand over for tomorrow (I basically drew three of them, because the other guy was surfing on the Internet the whole time, so he's kind of unreliable.)

He was in charge of the colors though so he had to do that after I left him yesterday. Now today, he only colored one of the illustrations and is now asking for help. I can't go to his house, so I'm asking the other ones if they can help him.

First one:

>"I went to a party yesterday and am really tired." fhdjfklhsqdfjlkqshdjfklh I have no word for this.

Second one:

>"I don't know how to color so I'd be pretty useless even if I went and help him." No idiot, you're useless whether you go or not. Ignore that I told you it would be a really easy job, just applying the colors, and the other guy could have done the shadings.

The third one won't even reply. He was pretty unreliable too anyway. Always coming late, not drawing, or drawing useless stuff.

And I didn't even choose to work with these people. The teachers made the groups. :facepalm:

Sounds like my group last year.

One was useless, one kept having dental problems, the last one made a shit ton of typoes and wouldn't correct her work so I had to do it. I didn't choose to be with them either.

Then we failed our class :D

And then, mighty club in the face.

:)

Sounds like my group last year.

One was useless, one kept having dental problems, the last one made a shit ton of typoes and wouldn't correct her work so I had to do it. I didn't choose to be with them either.

Then we failed our class :D

It's getting worse. Though I don't feel like expounding on this.

Also,

Now let's see how many people will click on these. inb4 0.

It's getting worse. Though I don't feel like expounding on this.

Now let's see how many people will click on these. inb4 0.

Nah it's fine, but have you tried talking to your teacher about this? I know some teachers are assholes and say they won't help you at all, but you never know if you explain the situation.

I clicked on some of them.

Edited by Dio

Nah it's fine, but have you tried talking to your teacher about this? I know some teachers are assholes and say they won't help you at all, but you never know if you explain the situation.

I clicked on some of them.

They don't care. Really.

I'd say the musics are better than the main games overall but then I might get killed.

The villains are better too. I mean, blowing up an entire island? Now that is evil.

They don't care. Really.

I'd say the musics are better than the main games overall but then I might get killed.

The villains are better too. I mean, blowing up an entire island? Now that is evil.

Yep, sounds like what I got too. Isn't it fun that teachers are supposeed to help you but sometimes they aren't willing to move their asses off their chairs? It's awesome.

Kinda like how Mystic Quest has really awesome music despite being a beginner FF.

"HEY, SOME KID ENTERED OUR HIDEOUT! LET'S CHALLENGE HIM TO A POKÉMON BATTLE!"

Yep, sounds like what I got too. Isn't it fun that teachers are supposeed to help you but sometimes they aren't willing to move their asses off their chairs? It's awesome.

Kinda like how Mystic Quest has really awesome music despite being a beginner FF.

"HEY, SOME KID ENTERED OUR HIDEOUT! LET'S CHALLENGE HIM TO A POKÉMON BATTLE!"

Yes it is.

I remeber playing Mystic Quest and I think... I never finished it, because I didn't know where to go at some point.

Well, Pokémon Ranger (Guardian Signs)'s gameplay is very different from the main series though. It's a pretty solid A-RPG imo.

"WE NEED MORE LANDS AND LESS WATER."

I remeber playing Mystic Quest and I think... I never finished it, because I didn't know where to go at some point.

Well, Pokémon Ranger (Guardian Signs)'s gameplay is very different from the main series though. It's a pretty solid A-RPG imo.

"WE NEED MORE LANDS AND LESS WATER."

I think I did something wrong in an ice dungeon early. Then I noticed I could just exit it and try again.

I know someone who loves them, but he loves ANYTHING related to Pokémon. I have no doubt it's a good game, and the Pokémon name just helps for sales, but yeah a lot of people prefer the normal games.

"NO, MORE WATER! WE DON'T NEED LAND! OH HEY LITTLE GIRL, WANT TO SEE MY GIANT SHARK?"

MYSTIC QUEST? WHERE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0KilHkxFk

I walked in and saw this... I assume you're talking about Team Aqua?

Except for the last part, which refers to Team Sharpedo Bear.

Ai yah- play Ghost Trick~

Hmm it does look interesting.

Success!

He’s snatchin your people up

Tryna rape em so y’all need to

Hide your kids, hide your wife

And hide your husband

Cuz they’re rapin errbody out there

Edited by Dio

He’s snatchin your people up