FE4 THREAD

Fia

Nice! Keep in mind however that many enemies will have resisances or immunities. You might even have to switch spells within the levels.

One other tip : if you face Steel Lords on level 13, you're getting the Warlord of Blood. He is immune to all offensive magics, but can be beaten by using Stone Curse and Golem.

If you don't face Steel Lords, you'll get the Lachdanan quest on level 14, and you'll have to find the golden elixir on level 15. You get a nice helm for it, and it should pretty much give you massive protection from elemental magic, though it does lower your mana a bit.

Yeah I got the Lachdanan quest, the blood lords were pretty annoying but thankfully I didn't face any steel lords like you said (Because of no golem but I have teleport). Is the elemental spell good in your opinion? (Before I buy it)

Edited by Generic Officer

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got the Lachdanan quest, the blood lords were pretty annoying but thankfully I didn't face any steel lords like you said (Because of no golem but I have teleport). Is the elemental spell good in your opinion? (Before I buy it)

It isn't. Golem wouldn't be so bad, really.

Also Blood Knights are tougher than Steel Lords, but they aren't immune to Fireballs.

I can almost picture Duke Nukem with Rita Repulsa's voice.

"AAAAH, AFTER TEN THOUSAND TWELVE YEARS I'M FREE! IT'S TIME TO CONQUER SAVE THE EARTH!"

Anyways finished killing Diablo, Lachnadana dropped a dagger that gave +15 energy and +30 mana also. Diablo dropped a field plate, I was hooping to charge bolt spam him to death but that didn't work.

Diablo death count:9

1.No potions left during the well quest.

2.No potions left during the well quest.

3.Tried to escape the butcher after failing to charge bolt spam him. But was swarmed by devil kins.

4.Tried to charge bolt spam him again and failed.

5.Misplaced my firewall and though I could finish him off after the fire wall went out.

6.Killed by a uniqe shadow hunter/scavenger thing.

7.Couldn't cast my mana shield fast enough when comming out of the portal.

8.Wasn't watching my mana so I got swarmed and killed by my firewall.

9.Wasn't watching my mana.

Anyways finished killing Diablo, Lachnadana dropped a dagger that gave +15 energy and +30 mana also. Diablo dropped a field plate, I was hooping to charge bolt spam him to death but that didn't work.

Diablo death count:9

1.No potions left during the well quest.

2.No potions left during the well quest.

3.Tried to escape the butcher after failing to charge bolt spam him. But was swarmed by devil kins.

4.Tried to charge bolt spam him again and failed.

5.Misplaced my firewall and though I could finish him off after the fire wall went out.

6.Killed by a uniqe shadow hunter/scavenger thing.

7.Couldn't cast my mana shield fast enough when comming out of the portal.

8.Wasn't watching my mana so I got swarmed and killed by my firewall.

9.Wasn't watching my mana.

Damn. That dagger would be horrible for anyone else, but you got damn lucky. And Diablo is best killed with Fireballs or Flame Waves. To lure him, I'd say use Holy Bolt or Flame Wave.

Death 7 sounds odd. Did you just cast a portal, go in there and then you got raped by knights or something?

Death 8 is pretty funny though.

Edited by Dio

Damn. That dagger would be horrible for anyone else, but you got damn lucky. And Diablo is best killed with Fireballs or Flame Waves. To lure him, I'd say use Holy Bolt or Flame Wave.

Death 7 sounds odd. Did you just cast a portal, go in there and then you got raped by knights or something?

Death 8 is pretty funny though.

Alright, I'll try to use that on Diablo in my next run.

Yeah, #7 I made a portal and escaped from a group and I went back in I tried casting mana shield but I kept getting stunned.

Oh god I'm still surrounded by idiots. :facepalm:

Well this is the Serenes Forest forums...

why do i keep getting on past midnight when i'm already at a later time than anyone else

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Well this is the Serenes Forest forums...

The guy who was in charge of the colors finished only one illustration. Then he wants me to believe he worked 24 hours without sleep. Do note that at noon yesterday, he sent me an e-mail saying he just finished the first one.

Yeah right. If this isn't bullshit, then I don't know what it is.

Oh well, at least I don't need to care about this anymore.

Edited by Marthur