• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember renting a X-Men game for Mega Drive.

It started kicking my ass even before the Sega logo.

I wonder if was the same game my one friend rented back when we were only 8... The bastard wouldn't let me play as Wolverine. >_>

By the way, I just thought everyone should know that Dracula has the ability to control wolves and other types of animals. He can even change into a wolf himself.

Edited by Quincey Morris

I wonder if was the same game my one friend rented back when we were only 8... The bastard wouldn't let me play as Wolverine. >_>

If it was the one that played the first stage before the Sega logo, then no doubt about it.

There were two X-Men games for Mega Drive, though. I barely played the first one, and only via emu.

If it was the one that played the first stage before the Sega logo, then no doubt about it.

There were two X-Men games for Mega Drive, though. I barely played the first one, and only via emu.

I don't remember if it did or not. That was a long time ago.

he...does?

Yes! He can also transform into mist.

Bad Musashi.

Alucard can do that too

How am I bad? You expect me to remember something from 16 years ago? >_>

Well, of course. He inherited his daddy's powers!

lol wow...i don't even remember mega drive >_>. Probably was too young.

Mega Drive = Sega Genesis. You couldn't have been that young.

Also, randomly watching a "top 10 worst Genesis games" video, I saw Shaq Fu as first place. And remembered that Iris (from FESS) hated that game enough to buy copies just so she could destroy them. With a hammer.

She even took pictures of it.

lol wow...i don't even remember mega drive >_>. Probably was too young.

Somehow I'm not surprised, despite the youth argument being quite weak.

Ah LJN.

I loved Maximum Carnage, despite how difficult it was.

I played little of it, but did spend a lot of time getting my ass handed to myself by Spider Man: The Animated Series.

bye guys..I have to go out tonight...

See ya.

Also, randomly watching a "top 10 worst Genesis games" video, I saw Shaq Fu as first place. And remembered that Iris (from FESS) hated that game enough to buy copies just so she could destroy them. With a hammer.

She even took pictures of it.

I played little of it, but did spend a lot of time getting my ass handed to myself by Spider Man: The Animated Series.

Hahaha. Reminds me how some guys did this with new generation consoles on release date in front of massive lines.

I first played it at my cousins' place, but then I found the rom and worked a lot to go through it.

How am I bad? You expect me to remember something from 16 years ago? >_>

Well, of course. He inherited his daddy's powers!

Yes!

Though I don't suppose he can control wolves.

Bye.

Hahaha. Reminds me how some guys did this with new generation consoles on release date in front of massive lines.

I first played it at my cousins' place, but then I found the rom and worked a lot to go through it.

Sounds familiar. Though I don't remember the context of the new gen console breaking videos I watched.

I don't think I actually played any Mega Drive platformers on emu. Well, except for Shinobi 3. Shit's awesome.

Edited by TheEnd

See you.

lol Shaq Fu

I think I once saw a Shaq Fu arcade cabinet at a bowling alley near wear I live...

>_> Isn't alucard supposed to be dracula in hellsing?!

Sigh... Yes, Alucard is Dracula in Hellsing. However, the name "Alucard" predates Hellsing by a very long time.