FE4 THREAD

Fia

Quackshot / Aladdin / World of illusion were some of the best platformers I played on the Megadrive.

Among some other I've played, I've never liked Castle of Illusion much (at least it was sold along with QuackShot.) The Lion King and The Jungle's book were okay, but not as polished as Aladdin. Fantasia was too difficult (only managed to finish it twice but it at least had some good music.

Emulated Mickey Mania on the DS. I find it too hard, but it might be because the screen is croped.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I like that alucard...

You must.

Quackshot / Aladdin / World of illusion were some of the best platformers I played on the Megadrive.

Among some other I've played, I've never liked Castle of Illusion much (at least it was sold along with QuackShot.) The Lion King and The Jungle's book were okay, but not as polished as Aladdin. Fantasia was too difficult (only managed to finish it twice but it at least had some good music.

Emulated Mickey Mania on the DS. I find it too hard, but it might be because the screen is croped.

Never played World of Illusion because I never found it for rent. Quackshot was nice though, and Aladdin was awesome. THAT VOLCANO

I only really played the Master System version of Castle of Illusion.

Edited by TheEnd

Well...if you keep wasting them you will be.

I'm not wasting anything. I haven't missed a shot yet. :D You just seem to be highly resistant to pain... Just like someone else we all know.

And besides, it isn't difficult to order more bullets. :D

I'm not wasting anything. I haven't missed a shot yet. :D

You just seem to be highly resistant to pain... Just like someone else we all know.

And besides, it isn't difficult to order more bullets. :D

You missed EVERY shot.

?

Yes it is. they have been discontinued.

The orchestra of Dracula's castle.

Irrelevant.

Never played World of Illusion because I never found it for rent. Quackshot was nice though, and Aladdin was awesome. THAT VOLCANO

Two players mode was awesome. IIRC, the game had several paths, some only accessible to either Mickey and Donald in 1-P Mode. So it had some nice replay value. I remember it having nice music and graphics too (on par with QuackShot)

I always skipped the Carpet and Volcano stages when I was younger.

You missed EVERY shot.

?

Yes it is. they have been discontinued.

No I didn't. You aren't allowed to godmode.

His name starts with an N.

No they haven't. o_O Winchester model 1895 is still in production today.

Two players mode was awesome. IIRC, the game had several paths, some only accessible to either Mickey and Donald in 1-P Mode. So it had some nice replay value. I remember it having nice music and graphics too (on par with QuackShot)

I always skipped the Carpet and Volcano stages when I was younger.

I played them like a man.

And shat bricks when the question marks appeared. It still haunts me to this day.

Nah, just uninspirated.

Silly bored Jenni. How was your day?

Edited by TheEnd

Yes you are.

*hums it*

...gee, thanks.

No I didn't. You aren't allowed to godmode.

His name starts with an N.

No they haven't. o_O Winchester model 1895 is still in production today.

I wasn't godmoding, you just suck.

Ninji? I'm no ninji

Oh well...

I wasn't godmoding, you just suck.

No, you're definitely godmoding. It's funny how you assume my aim is bad just because I don't play stupid shooting games. >_>

Actually, wait a second. You said earlier that you were "recovering Swiss cheese". This means that I must have hit you quite a bit. You've contradicted yourself!