• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at some moooore.

Does it... I don't think it does.

*pat'd'd'd*

But they aren't enough.

You say you don't want to, that it wouldn't work, that no characters would be suitable. Then you say you don't have costumes, which kind of implies that you'd give it a shot if you had them.

There, good NTG.

I'll probably end up deleting half of them. Happy?

Still a lot.

Edited by TheEnd

But they aren't enough.

You say you don't want to, that it wouldn't work, that no characters would be suitable. Then you say you don't have costumes, which kind of implies that you'd give it a shot if you had them.

There, good NTG.

:_: Aww.

Well, it was more like "I don't have any costumes anyway so I obviously can't cosplay".

Mm.

Well, bye~

But I meant it as an insult.

Well, it didn't work.

:_: Aww.

Well, it was more like "I don't have any costumes anyway so I obviously can't cosplay".

Mm.

Well, bye~

But that's kind of a weak motive compared to the others. It's almost a deliberate opening.

Bye. :<

What is this.

It's amazing how different the early parts of Dragon Ball are from the later parts of DBZ. It's hard to believe it's the same series.

Didn't read or watch the original Dragon Ball, but I know enough about it to agree.

you mean the FE7=FE4?

No, because many people have FE7 on nostalgia googles since it was their first.

That post is full of absurds. DA125's, if the link is faulty. FE5=FE6 because of gameplay? Ranking games "as he's played", but including games he hasn't? FE11=FE1 (when he's complaining about the mechanics changes...) and FE12=FE3? Reclassing is shit because Wolf and Zagaro Sedgar are broken?

Of course, that's just the most glorious example of a crowd that includes stuff like "FE3-5, they just are terrible. I didn't enjoy them."

Edited by TheEnd

34 minutes left on my Trauma Team torrent. Should I get Persona 4 next, or work on finding a decent PSP emulator that can run Crisis Core?

Anticlimactic time travel bullshit is the same reason why I keep killing Vera in Apollo Justice.

But her verdict is postponed!

...for ETERNITY. ;-;