FE4 THREAD

Fia

And then, an uncle of mine who is now in the US calls, asking for a copy of a document he left here.

An easy task with our camera... except that my mother is out of town, and took it with her. Now I have to install my old, annoying scanner on her PC... which doesn't have Photoshop either, so I'll need to install that as well.

I should just change my display name to PiloTE indeed.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Music, nothing memorable.

Puzzles, I was expecting fun puzzles.

Safe end, this is the real ending. Nope, this is the real ending.

True End, all of my dislike.

It's not that the true ending didn't make sense with all that happened. It did, the random talks were very obvious about it.

I just completely disagree with it.

This wouldn't be a problem if it were any other ending like in a VN where the ending completely changes depending on the route, but this was a linear story and that was the true ending; how the game was meant to be presented and where the final message was held.

Granted the puzzles were its weakest point, but at the same time, it was pretty fun.

You say the safe ending is the real ending? The knife ending could be the real ending, as could the axe and submarine ending. However, that's by your argument--the true ending is the real one to me, as it was destined that Akane would interfere through the morphogenetic fields. The disappointing thing is that pretty much everyone except Ace, Junpei, and Clover were acting.

Look at what Soluna did again.

I will give you that she was the one who finally got me to do this game (she wanted me to watch it, I decided to play it), but... It's a good thing she got me into this.

I still have to play Persona 3 and 4.

One day. This gaming season ends when I finish this sorcerer run, which will probably happen today

Persona 4 is fairly difficult from my experience, and I do beginner mode. Then again, I always end up underleveled. 6 out of my 10 moon tsukubame's are gone. (Speaking of which, you take Japense: what's Tsukubame mean?) But expert is apparently brutal to pretty much everyoneunless you abuse NG+

Persona 4 is fairly difficult from my experience, and I do beginner mode. Then again, I always end up underleveled. 6 out of my 10 moon tsukubame's are gone.

I've heard the Persona series requires quite a fair amount of grinding. So did Phantasy Star 2, so it isn't like I'm not used to it.

(Speaking of which, you take Japense: what's Tsukubame mean?)

Just look it up in a wiki and you should find a satisfactory answer.

But expert is apparently brutal to pretty much everyoneunless you abuse NG+

I'm a Normal Mode player anyway.

lol at the names...

SaskWing Pilot.

Edited by PiloTE

I've heard the Persona series requires quite a fair amount of grinding. So did Phantasy Star 2, so it isn't like I'm not used to it.

Well, in normal mode, it probably does. The unfortunate thing is in p4, whenever you go in the tv, it spends half the day once you leave. So unless you're rolling in money and can keep getting SP from GIMME ALL YO YENS fox, you're kind of SoL.

Just look it up in a wiki and you should find a satisfactory answer.

Oddly enough I got no answer at all.

I'm a Normal Mode player anyway.

You won't get the Moon Tsukubames but that's okay. It's hard enough without being impossible.

Well, do you agree with her? If so, why do the both of you believe it's the real ending?

Chalis never meant that the safe ending was the canon ending.

She said that "the true ending doesn't exist" in the same way we usually say "gIO doesn't exist". It's there, but it's so bad we want to forget about it.

I must wait for 6 more days then I will be able to safely change my name

Do it now.

Chalis never meant that the safe ending was the canon ending.

She said that "the true ending doesn't exist" in the same way we usually say "gIO doesn't exist". It's there, but it's so bad we want to forget about it.

So you want everyone to die? D:<