• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were your best characters and class setups?

I didn't even bother about classes.

Matthew/Tyrell/Karis/Amiti

I missed a lot of things apparently (8 djinns, half of the summons [i only have Megaera, Flora, Moloch, Ulysses, Crystallux, Eclipse and Coalticue], and I'm not sure if I can go back to get them (Some towns are locked, can't take the cloud passage a second time)... Seeing the map, it seems it might be possible via the endless wall.

I still have some sidequests to do though...

LACK OF REVEAL PSYNERGY PISSED ME OFF.

Edited by MarthWing Pilot

That Pikachu sig is the most annoying thing ever when you have multiple posts on the same page.

That is what you intended isn't it >;(?

No way! fuck off and just leave us alone!!!111 :spengbab:

SaskXJanice OTP

;D

*pat*

*pat*

I missed a lot of things apparently (8 djinns, half of the summons [i only have Megaera, Flora, Moloch, Ulysses, Crystallux, Eclipse and Coalticue], and I'm not sure if I can go back to get them (Some towns are locked, can't take the cloud passage a second time)... Seeing the map, it seems it might be possible via the endless wall.

I still have some sidequests to do though...

Well, there's this glitch you can do that allows you to "walk" on impossible areas of the map so you can go back to old places. But it has some flaws (might get stuck there etc), but it depends, so you should probably look it up in detail if you really want to try it. Or you could just replay the game again, huh...

*pat*

Well, there's this glitch you can do that allows you to "walk" on impossible areas of the map so you can go back to old places. But it has some flaws (might get stuck there etc), but it depends, so you should probably look it up in detail if you really want to try it. Or you could just replay the game again, huh...

Dammit.

Which reminds me the game glitched when I was in Champa. I walked near a door, and I got stuck on its lock. Good thing I didn't save there, because the L + Start + Select trick doesn't seem to work anymore.

Dammit.

Which reminds me the game glitched when I was in Champa. I walked near a door, and I got stuck on its lock. Good thing I didn't save there, because the L + Start + Select trick doesn't seem to work anymore.

D: Stuck on its lock? o.o Never heard of that one...

Start poking already.

:P

Sure.

*pat*

Oookay. *pat*