FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm not sure if I'm familiar with this story of Hatari's, actually.

She's forced to explore the world with her sister. They have a little contest together to see who can have the best creatures.

Fox comes in and brutally thrashes both with an halfway eaten citrus fruit, but later Hatari and Lux are able to best her multiple times, the last time being the final fight of the story.

Then Fox becomes their friend, because friendship is awesome and such. They share the fruit together and the fruit is no more.

-Fin-

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She's forced to explore the world with her sister. They have a little contest together to see who can have the best creatures.

Fox comes in and brutally thrashes both with an halfway eaten citrus fruit, but later Hatari and Lux are able to best her multiple times, the last time being the final fight of the story.

Then Fox becomes their friend, because friendship is awesome and such. They share the fruit together and the fruit is no more.

-Fin-

Silly Hatari.

Replaying Dark Dawn, and in the first hour of the game, I already notice that Karis doesn't make any sense.

"The feather is in Talon peak"

Then to Isaac:

"Where did you say we can find that feather!?"

Also:

"I want to go with them on this adventure."

Then to Isaac:

"How can you send us there just like that!?"

Interestingly enough, Isaac mentions that someone is out there to kill the Wise One. Isaac can conveniently sense his hatred toward the Wise One.

This is probably about Alex, and his main goal would be revenge?

Firing a Fireball on the first flower in the forest trigger a different event where Garet doesn't act like a complete idiot (duh FIRING FIREBALLS EVERYWHERE)

Also I've decided to reply with an angry face every time I'm asked something. >:o

Edited by MarthWing Pilot

So.

Felghana on Inferno.

Pretty raw.

Ys 7 on Nightmare?

Turtle (first boss) kicked my ass six ways to sunday before I slain im'.

I'd say...lesson learned.

I'm not man enough for Falcom's hard modes, myself.

Also I've decided to reply with an angry face every time I'm asked something. >:o

Sounds like a good policy.

Edited by PiloTE

Replaying Dark Dawn, and in the first hour of the game, I already notice that Karis doesn't make any sense.

"The feather is in Talon peak"

Then to Isaac:

"Where did you say we can find that feather!?"

Also:

"I want to go with them on this adventure."

Then to Isaac:

"How can you send us there just like that!?"

Interestingly enough, Isaac mentions that someone is out there to kill the Wise One. Isaac can conveniently sense his hatred toward the Wise One.

This is probably about Alex, and his main goal would be revenge?

Firing a Fireball on the first flower in the forest trigger a different event where Garet doesn't act like a complete idiot (duh FIRING FIREBALLS EVERYWHERE)

Cheesy characters!

And what about pretty much the first psynergy moment? *moves log* "Whoa you know how to use it! I'm gonna tell you how to use it anyway." -_-

Cheesy characters!

And what about pretty much the first psynergy moment? *moves log* "Whoa you know how to use it! I'm gonna tell you how to use it anyway." -_-

Dark Dawn doesn't seem very popular.

Yeah. It was fun while it lasted though.

I see. It's apparently boring for those who haven't played the GBA games, though.

Not that I necessarily sympathize with people picking a series halfway through, that isn't how things are supposed to be.

*poke*

It's all about speculating the sequels now.

Money milking! \o/

Edited by PiloTE

It's all about speculating the sequels now.

Yup. Though actually, I still haven't even finished the game...

I see. It's apparently boring for those who haven't played the GBA games, though.

Not that I necessarily sympathize with people picking a series halfway through, that isn't how things are supposed to be.

*poke*

Really? I thought they'd find it fun... I guess not. Inorite. Silly people.

*poke'd* *pat*

Yup. Though actually, I still haven't even finished the game...

Silly NTG.

Really? I thought they'd find it fun... I guess not. Inorite. Silly people.

*poke'd* *pat*

Though to be honest, I'm just using Neonclover as a random reference here so I can post a post with some semblance of content instead of simply a supposed action between asterisks.

*pat'd* *poke*

Stupid Fontaine draining my Max HP.

Black Deeeeeeeaths

Edited by PiloTE

I just randomly stop playing some games for a while. Like with Bioshock. Stupid Fontaine draining my Max HP.

Ah, k.

Silly NTG.

:3

Though to be honest, I'm just using Neonclover as a random reference here so I can post a post with some semblance of content instead of simply a supposed action between asterisks.

*pat'd* *poke*

Eh heh... heh heh...

*poke'd* *pat*