• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I knew it. So I figured I'd word it as outrageously as I could. '▽'

It's too brooooooooad! '▽' What do you want me to say? I like ice cream. I can't cook. It's 1pm right now over here. The sky is grey.

It's too brooooooooad! '▽' What do you want me to say? I like ice cream. I can't cook. It's 1pm right now over here. The sky is grey.

Those don't seem to be talents! And I actually knew those first three statements. '▽'

Those don't seem to be talents! And I actually knew those first three statements. '▽'

Oh ho ho. Did you?! How did you know I can't cook? '▽'

Fine fine... well, not really "talents" but more like skills. Hey, I can knit too.

Oh ho ho. Did you?! How did you know I can't cook? '▽'

Speaking of which, I fail at cooking. :0 ...I see.

'▽'

Fine fine... well, not really "talents" but more like skills. Hey, I can knit too.

An aunt of mine loves knitting. She tends to do it in unexpected places at unexpected times and with insane speed.

Do you enjoy knitting, Jenni

NTG can't sing but she can play bowling.

Interesting.

Edited by PiloTE

NTG can't sing but she can play bowling.

Yes, I fail at singing, but I fail at bowling too!

And by bowling, I mean throwing random things at random things.

Oh. Well, that is true!

'▽'

An aunt of mine loves knitting. She tends to do it in unexpected places at unexpected times and with insane speed.

Do you enjoy knitting, Jenni

Ahh thank you. I forgot I said that. '▽'

Ooh. Sounds fun. I can't do it that quick though.

Yes, I do. It's a nice distraction and it's great to be able to make my own things. I haven't knitted in a few weeks though...

Edited by NTG

Yes, I fail at singing, but I fail at bowling too!

*patpat*

Ahh thank you. I forgot I said that. '▽'

Ooh. Sounds fun. I can't do it that quick though.

Yes, I do. It's a nice distraction and it's great to be able to make my own things. I haven't knitted in a few weeks though...

But I didn't. '▽'

You don't know how quick I'm talking about! But probably you can't indeed. Even if you have the talent, you don't have the years of practice.

Meanwhile, I can't decently sew anything at all. \o/ I should learn the basics someday, since it's useful for minor repairs.

*patpat*

*pat'd'd*

But I didn't. '▽'

You don't know how quick I'm talking about! But probably you can't indeed. Even if you have the talent, you don't have the years of practice.

Meanwhile, I can't decently sew anything at all. \o/ I should learn the basics someday, since it's useful for minor repairs.

Awww. '▽'

You said "insane speed" so I assumed it was like "whoa!" speed! Yes, indeed. I've probably only had a month of practise.

Yes you should learn! It's too easy! Thread needle, sew in, sew out... It works wonders on holes in clothing and stuffs.

Edited by NTG

Awww. '▽'

You said "insane speed" so I assumed it was like "whoa!" speed! Yes, indeed. I've probably only had a month of practise.

Yes you should learn! It's too easy! Thread needle, sew in, sew out... It works wonders on holes in clothing and stuffs.

Yeah. '▽'

My concept of insane speed may not be particularly reliable, since I don't knit!

I can't get resilient results!

Yeah. '▽'

My concept of insane speed may not be particularly reliable, since I don't knit!

I can't get resilient results!

*patpat* '▽'

I suppose that is true... though I assume most people with years of experience can probably do "whoa!" speed. Whatever speed that may be.

Sew back through it the other way! Sew around and around at the very beginning and the very end so the thread doesn't come loose! Double the thread over when sewing!

*patpat* '▽'

I suppose that is true... though I assume most people with years of experience can probably do "whoa!" speed. Whatever speed that may be.

Sew back through it the other way! Sew around and around at the very beginning and the very end so the thread doesn't come loose! Double the thread over when sewing!

*pat'd* '▽'

She sometimes knits while walking, too.

I wonder if my outrageously poor hand-eye coordination can manage doing that!

Also, you implied you can read partitures, but you can't sing. Do you play any instrument? '▽'

*pat'd* '▽'

She sometimes knits while walking, too.

I wonder if my outrageously poor hand-eye coordination can manage doing that!

Also, you implied you can read partitures, but you can't sing. Do you play any instrument? '▽'

'▽'

Whooooa now I can't do that. Can she knit without looking at what she's knitting? If I knitted while walking I'd be falling over all the time, probably.

Well, take it slowly! You can do it!

I used to play a flute~ '▽' "Used to" because I only borrowed a flute from school to play it, but they don't lend out instruments in college onwards...

'▽'

Whooooa now I can't do that. Can she knit without looking at what she's knitting? If I knitted while walking I'd be falling over all the time, probably.

Well, take it slowly! You can do it!

I used to play a flute~ '▽' "Used to" because I only borrowed a flute from school to play it, but they don't lend out instruments in college onwards...

'▽'!

I didn't pay enough attention to notice that, I'm afraid.

But I'm impatient!

Transversal flute or recorder? I learned how to play a recorder, but it sounds horrible and I hate it. '▽'

'▽'!

I didn't pay enough attention to notice that, I'm afraid.

But I'm impatient!

Transversal flute or recorder? I learned how to play a recorder, but it sounds horrible and I hate it. '▽'

'▽'~

Ah.

But it's useful to know how!

Transversal. It was a western concert flute. Aww. Well, recorders do seem a little plain. I was considering buying a recorder as a substitute since they're much cheaper, but flutes are just so much nicer. I'll probably go and hire one for £10 a month or something.

Ooh, flute. I used to take classes for that.

Oooooh how was it?

Edited by NTG