• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no love for C#?

C# is basically Microsoft's answer to Java.

It's extremely similar.

My brother studied C/C++ and despised Java. Or maybe he just pitied those who learned Java first, I don't remember.

I'm the same way...I hate Java.

Sure, why not? Wait, you follow directions? But you never listen to anything I say!

I'm actually quite good at following directions thanks.

Edited by Hatari

I'm actually quite good at following directions thanks.

And you claim you didn't understand the directions I gave you on how to use that add-on. I smell something, and it ain't roses. :awesome:

That's because you're special to her

Oh my. Too bad for her I don't feel the same.

Wait, if that's true, that means there are a few others who are special to her as well. How intriguing! Oh, she even admits it!

Edited by Quincey Morris

That's what this entire FORUM shows up as.

It's a signal.

This could be said for a lot of people.

So while you play modest, you're... ooooh.

And you claim you didn't understand the directions I gave you on how to use that add-on. I smell something, and it ain't roses. :awesome:

It's called tsundere in moonspeak.

Wait, if that's true, that means there are a few others who are special to her as well. How intriguing! Oh, she even admits it!

Intriguing indeed, isn't it!

>_> They weren't clear.

Haha.

If by not listening too = special, then yes, that applies to a lot of people.

>_> They weren't clear.

You know what, you know what...? I'll just paste what I said here, and anyone passing by can judge for themselves!

Alright, here's your lousy instructions.

First start by installing this extension to Firefox. Note that it is completely useless on its own, so you'll need to get the appropriate user script for it to be useful.

Once you have Greasemonkey properly installed in Firefox, go here to find the "Rllmuk User Ignore List" script. Click on where it says install. An install window should pop up if you have Greasemonkey properly installed.

Once you've installed the ignore user list, click on "Tools" in Firefox's menu bar. From there, click on "Greasemonkey" then "Manage user scripts". Once you're in the manage user scripts window, you'll have to add http://serenesforest.net/* to the list of included sites for the Rllmuk user ignore list (it should do this automatically if you're viewing SF).

If you've done the above properly, you should see a new option next to "Serenes Forest Code of Conduct" at the top of the page which is aptly entitled "User Ignore List". Ignore that for now. For now, go into the Manage Ignored Users option in your profile. You should see a new option next to the save changes button called Synchronize User Ignore list. Click that, and everyone on your ignore list will be added to your "Global ignore list". This will even get rid of that annoying "do you want to view this post anyway" thing that comes up using the normal ignore list.

Now that this is done, go back to the "User Ignore List" link that I mentioned in the last paragraph. Click on it, and you'll get a new window. In this window, you can set it so that topics created by people on your ignore list will be hidden. You can even set it to remove posts that quote people on your ignore list, but I'm not sure if I would recommend that.

Well, that's all. Let me know if you're confused about anything.

That's clear as day! The only way it could get any clearer is if I went to your house and set the bloody thing up for you myself!

That's clear as day! The only way it could get any clearer is if I went to your house and set the bloody thing up for you myself!

But that's what she's hoping you'll do! Can't you see it's an excuse?

Edited by PiloTE

But that's what she's hoping you'll do! Can't you see it's an excuse?

If I'm going to travel, it's going to be down to Virginia. I'm not going to whatever wolf country Hatari lives in.

The wolves would eat you alive anyhow. You wouldn't make it.

Nonsense. All it takes is one crack from my holy whip, and your little wolfies will be history!

Dragon Ball fans have firmly buried their collective faces in their palms with the realisation that 2012 may well be the end, for their precious manga if nothing else – a second Dragon Ball movie adaptation is apparently in the works.

Whoo.

NTG the 11 year old bikini camwhore? You should get shot.

Looks like someone's gonna pop a glock in my mouth and make a brain slushie... Oh noes!

You will not harm my wolves!

You threatened me first... I have a right to defend myself.

*shoots wolves*