• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, while I got close to clearing the arena with everyone, some people just couldn't beat the final general. Ch2 is going to require a lot more planning though, as Elite Ring suddenly springing into existence makes things interesting.

It's not surprising.

Only Sigurd/Cuan/Ayra/Jamuka?

Bah

It's not surprising.

Only Sigurd/Cuan/Ayra/Jamuka?

Actually, with sending people in in the right order, the only people that failed to clear were Ardan, Dew, and Ethlin. (Obviously Aideen falls here too.) I was shocked and awed that Azel managed to force his way through, his levels gave him exactly the Mag stat required to get past Sharky, which was always the hurdle in the past.

Ethlin may have been able to clear if I sold her Sigurd's Silver sword, and got crit happy, but I didn't bother trying to find out. Also, even so, it would have been best attempted at the very end of the level, after she'd got a few more +Str level ups in her, but in the final strategy I chose, she was too busy Returning Diadora to make it back (she already sent Aideen home to be with her to-be-beloved Midayle).

Actually, with sending people in in the right order, the only people that failed to clear were Ardan, Dew, and Ethlin. (Obviously Aideen falls here too.) I was shocked and awed that Azel managed to force his way through, his levels gave him exactly the Mag stat required to get past Sharky, which was always the hurdle in the past.

Ethlin may have been able to clear if I sold her Sigurd's Silver sword, and got crit happy, but I didn't bother trying to find out. Also, even so, it would have been best attempted at the very end of the level, after she'd got a few more +Str level ups in her, but in the final strategy I chose, she was too busy Returning Diadora to make it back (she already sent Aideen home to be with her to-be-beloved Midayle).

I see you're abusing save slots.

Sharky?

Saving at the beginning of the turn is a wonderful thing. :wub:

The stage 4 swordmaster. It is my affectionate nickname for him, as he is a traditional cock-blocker.

Save states are superior.

Thunder Sword dude? I...see.

Edited by MarthWing Pilot