Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hey pilot.

\

man, it's a good thing i'm not a pilot or else i'd be crashing into buildings and shit right now

I bet you would.

It's a good thing I don't have alcohol because I have a ridiculously low tolerance by all appearances.

hey guys, hey guys... I just saw Lord Glenn post something. And that reminded me that last night.... I was playing Chrono Cross, and I soloed Dario using Glenn. It was fukcing badass I tell you. I always knew glenn was the superior sibling. he uses two swords, jsut like miyamoto musashi.

hey guys, hey guys... I just saw Lord Glenn post something. And that reminded me that last night.... I was playing Chrono Cross, and I soloed Dario using Glenn. It was fukcing badass I tell you. I always knew glenn was the superior sibling. he uses two swords, jsut like miyamoto musashi.

I'm sorry I can't share in your success, I've only played Chrono Trigger.

I would be very surprised if you're even past slightly buzzed right now.

chrono trigger is pretty cool, too. See, trigger has frog, who is named glenn, and cross has glenn, who is named glenn. but see, they have different swords. see, Frog uses Masamune, but glenn uses Einlanzer, whihc beats masamune. so there like the same person, but they use different swords and stuff.

chrono trigger is pretty cool, too. See, trigger has frog, who is named glenn, and cross has glenn, who is named glenn. but see, they have different swords. see, Frog uses Masamune, but glenn uses Einlanzer, whihc beats masamune. so there like the same person, but they use different swords and stuff.

I'm ever so slightly intrigued.

Hey, I was just thinking. When Glenn gets two Einlanzers in Cross, shouldn't it be calle d Zweilanzer? That makes sense, right?

ah hell, I'm sobering up. Time for bed.

Goddammit, Fox saw those drunken posts I made on Facebook.... GODDAMMIT!

Edited by Quincey Morris

what hthe hell is this shut? i go out of my way to g et drunk just to entertain you guys and NIBODY is around

i hate you all!

Oh trust me, I'm quite entertained and I'm sure this is going to go into the folder if it even gets updated anymore

This is an official trailer:

Dagron just linked me to the most hilarious video I've seen: A Cloak and Dagger spy camping near a some sprays of hot chicks he posts stabbing any idiot that just stands around staring at it.

Hey, I remember seeing that.

Edited by PiloTE

Dagron just linked me to the most hilarious video I've seen: A Cloak and Dagger spy camping near a some sprays of hot chicks he posts stabbing any idiot that just stands around staring at it.

Oh that one's old. I even did that a few times for the hell of it.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

One of these days when I decide to play TF2 I'm doing that.

Yes I do! I'm trying to make the kawasaki rose right now.

@Falcom vids: Those are official?????? lol

I can only make an iris. Even because the book I learned it from didn't quite have other flowers anyway.

Since you can see them at XSEED's official subsites, I can safely say "yes."

I blame the folks at Seldane's.

I can only make an iris. Even because the book I learned it from didn't quite have other flowers anyway.

Since you can see them at XSEED's official subsites, I can safely say "yes."

I blame the folks at Seldane's.

I think I tried to make one once but it looked a bit wrong... Internet!

D: